The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Jeff Stone? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thecardbutler
View Profile
New user
Mexico City, Mexico
50 Posts

Profile of thecardbutler
Hi! I have just been going back to his channel to see his reviews and noticed he hasn't uploaded anything for long time. He also hasn't really said anything on the Café or otherwise. Does anyone know what's up with him? I really enjoyed his channel and reviews, and look forward to hearing about him. Thanks!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
He posted on the Café on the 19th using the my lovely assistant account.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......22871#14
jamesmwood
View Profile
Regular user
Buda, Texas (near Austin)
113 Posts

Profile of jamesmwood
My Lovely Assistant hasn't been updated for the past three months (since early March 2017). Jeff Stone's review page also hasn't been updated for a long time. These are two of my favorite web sites, and I hope they come to life again soon.
Jim Wood
jawood@utep.edu
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Me too. I saw Jeff posting on Face Book last week, so I'm not sure what is going on.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
The last I know is he was getting ready to do a lecture for Penguin Magic I think.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

I know he did a lecture at Penguin a year ago. Is this a new one?
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Yes, I guess your right. lol I'm getting old.
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2017, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 16, 2017, Danny Kazam wrote:
Yes, I guess your right. lol I'm getting old.
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2017, Tony Iacoviello wrote:

We all are. Smile
jamesmwood
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of jamesmwood
I'm happy to report that today (Sunday Oct 22, 2017), My Lovely Assistant came to life again, with several reviews and new products listed. This has been a very useful resource in the past, with thoughtful product reviews by reviewers (like Stuart Philip, Dr. J. M. Ayala de Cedoz, and Doc Johnson) who I have learned to trust and respect. It will be a great thing if it begins posting reviews again.

Jim
Jim Wood
jawood@utep.edu
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Hey gang! My Lovely Assistant is not only alive and well, but I recently completely overhauled the site and rebuilt it from scratch (over 8000 lines of code!). My team of reviewers post reviews on a frequent basis, and new reviews go live every single day. Thanks for all the support over the years. Enjoy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Jeff Stone? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL