The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Tarbell Course in Magic Forum (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bwinn
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
12 Posts

Profile of bwinn
Dear "The Magic Café" team,
Can you please consider creating a new forum dedicated solely to The Tarbell Course in Magic? As one of the most descriptive and well-known references, I am positive that "The Magic Café" could benefit from having a forum based on the book series. Many magicians base their entire career on Dr. Harlan Tarbell's studies and use his collection of findings and routines to create their own. Again, I would be very happy if the team at "The Magic Café" at least considered my idea.
Thanks,
bwinn
Abracadabra, Hocuspocus, and all that Jazz
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4890 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Not sure exactly what such a forum would be used for. Reviews of the book or discussion about individual effects? Such a discussion could lead to exposure. However, there is a sticky topic in the books forum that might be what you are looking for.
Where the magic begins
bwinn
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
12 Posts

Profile of bwinn
Ok, I'll check it out!
Thanks, Dave!
Abracadabra, Hocuspocus, and all that Jazz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Tarbell Course in Magic Forum (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL