The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Brick Pass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie-boy
View Profile
Regular user
Berea, Ohio
186 Posts

Profile of Jamie-boy
I'd love to give a review of this DVD from The Blue Crown. Unfortunately, The Blue Crown has not filled my order (placed on February 20), or responded to communications through their website.

If anyone has a secret way of communicating with The Blue Crown, please post it here. Otherwise, my review of The Blue Crown is to avoid patronizing this company.

Sorry to seem so bitter, but it's a matter of customer service.
James Sievert
Sleight of Hand Hobbyist since 1990.
Bassist since 1973.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
I hope you've been contacted by now. But, if not. You could try Alex Pandrea's Instagram.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I just noticed this post and agree. Instagram seems to be "his thing" of late. I get emails on occasion from him about events he is hosting (lectures) on instagram. As for the Brick Pass DVD/Download, It is actually one of the better videos out there on the "Classic Pass" (which he calls the "Brick Pass") on my DVD he also teaches a nice "Spread Pass" too. Good Luck.

Another great way to learn the "Classic Pass" (and it was actually the one that finally made everything "click" for me) is Jonathan Kamm's Protorial http://jonathankamm.wixsite.com/kammagicshop Worth every penny in my opinion. Jonathan Kamm is a monster with a deck of cards in his hands. Check out his YouTube channel and see his pass in action. He does it face up during an ambitious card routine and the sudden change is an absolute thing of beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ik7qzhXOBQ&t=220s
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I agree with Poof-Daddy on Jonathan Kamm. His protorials are great. I use his double lift all the time now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Brick Pass (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL