The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » John Bannon Dead Reckoning (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leatherlips
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of leatherlips
I have the John Bannon DVD Move Zero 2 and like the trick Dead Reckoning. However, I can not find anywhere on the DVD where it says what cards to use in the top stack. Where can I find the list of cards needed to do the effect? Thanks in advance.
Geoff Pfeiffer
View Profile
New user
Naples, Fl
64 Posts

Profile of Geoff Pfeiffer
You may wish to look at an older post for additional info: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=222129
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5338 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On May 22, 2017, leatherlips wrote:
I have the John Bannon DVD Move Zero 2 and like the trick Dead Reckoning. However, I can not find anywhere on the DVD where it says what cards to use in the top stack. Where can I find the list of cards needed to do the effect? Thanks in advance.

Dear Mr. Fantasy
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
270 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Dear Mr. Fantasy is a great resource (not just for Dead Reckoning). He also shows the stack on his Bullets After Dark DVDs by BBM.
BarryFernelius
View Profile
Inner circle
Still learning, even though I've made
2495 Posts

Profile of BarryFernelius
Sent you a quick PM.
"I don't teach people stories about the coyote for them to tell. I AM the coyote. They tell stories about me."

-Pop Haydn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » John Bannon Dead Reckoning (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL