The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Bob Farmer
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic Forest
341 Posts

Profile of Bob Farmer
Some more reviews of The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox:

Genii Forum Best Magic Books of 2017
I'm going to put Ryan Matney's Spoiler Alert, Bob Farmer's Gaffus Maximus, and Jim Steinmeyer's latest in his Impuzzibilities series on this list. If you like good card magic, these books fall into the "must have" category.
D.S.

“I am the recipient of your recent output and recommendations - wow wow wow ... The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox ... is brilliant.”
—J.M.

“As for books - the stand out one for me is Bob Farmer's The Bammo Tarotdiction Toolbox.
I took awhile before ordering it. And that worked out well for me since the supplements that Bob emailed out after the book was published were included with the book. And the supplements are my favourite part of the book. I prefer seeing this principle applied to a full deck of cards rather than a packet. And that is what the supplements focus on. The book has a lot going for it. A new principle. And easy to do. And my favourite trick - which ends with a shuffled deck in new deck order - allows you to do something that cannot be done by sleight-of-hand or gaffs. It is rare a new principle achieves an effect that cannot really be achieved any other way. I really love playing around with the system that Bob has uncovered. And all this despite the fact I was on a break from card tricks.”
—J.M. Genii Forum Best Magic Books of 2017

For more info email bammomagic@cogeco.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL