The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FORESEEN - A 'Which Hand' routine with a BIG difference! by Joel Dickinson (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2017, false_awakening wrote:
Can someone please clarify this part for me:

"The performers prediction astonishes all as it reveals he knew the outcome in advance.
Then, jaws drop for a second time as the performer reveals that he knew every decision the participant would make"

I might be missing something obvious. I'm wondering what is the first prediction, if the second prediction is the participant's decisions?

It's difficult to answer without giving too much away but I'll try to give you a soccer analogy. The first prediction would be the final score of the game and the second prediction would be the order in which the goals were scored!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Someone jsut showed me this and I would say their is a sort of gimmick involved in part of the routine because you cnat do a bit of the routine with out it but it is a very clever and well routined trick over all so I will defintatley get it myself
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2017, Karl M wrote:
Someone jsut showed me this and I would say their is a sort of gimmick involved in part of the routine because you cnat do a bit of the routine with out it but it is a very clever and well routined trick over all so I will defintatley get it myself

There is no gimmick needed for this I don't count business cards as a gimmick.

This is a very clever well thought out routine. Your paying for Joel experience and hard work this is clearly a tried and tested routine.

For ten pound it's a bargain if you like the sound of the routine then it's worth the ten pounds.

I
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I just spoke to joel on a pm about it so I wont say any more about it apart from buy it its worth it
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hi false_awakening, it's a presentation thing but also inbuilt to strengthen the reveals.
Thanks a lot Yuan Moons and Kieran, I appreciate your good vibes and kindnes.

Joel.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I read through this last night and I like it. Very easy to do this practically impromptu. This does what it says on the tin and requires no effort beyond that of presentation. This is a very nice twist on the which hand plot.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I agree with Mark great effect and has been thought out extensively.
I like which hand routiens.And the reverse of this is awesome.
Todd
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Yeah id say its one of the better what hand tricks what has been released recently
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Everything Joel releass is excellent.

Mike Donoghue
false_awakening
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of false_awakening
Thanks for your replies Joel and Yuan
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Nice little effect and goes well with Tequila Hustler.
westo
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of westo
I like it....reminds me of Street Cents. ..without the gimmick.
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I could not help but smile as I read and digested this. I can foresee that Foreseen is not only a fun effect for the spectator to be involved in but also a fun effect to actually perform and present.

I'm certainly going to use this and, with the weekend almost here, should have opportunity to give the effect (and spectator(s)) a nice little test ;-)

Neil
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thank you so much all. I've been performing Foreseen all weekend. Such a fun and easy routine.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Well, I have just read this and it is very easy to do & very well thought out.

As usual you can tell that Joel has used this a lot & had great reactions with it.

I am working in a couple of hours & feel tempted to give it a try but have decided against it as even though I perform a lot & the method is easy, I haven't got time to run through it a couple of times.

Looking forward to using this routine.

Well done Joel as you have another excellent release. Top class thinking with ton of entertainment potential.

You can tell that you work alot.

Mike Donoghue
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Had a chance to finally perform this today I chose to do it with a coin as suggested by jay Rollins. Great reactions and very easy I've linked this in with anothe routine on intuition.

Very please with the routine and the highe in pact the final predictions has.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hi. That's great. Really happy to see my work reaching other performers repertoire. That's so cool.
Thanks a lot Kieron.
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
I was bar hopping yesterday and peformed this at 3 different locations with 3 different types of items. Sheet up paper, some business cards of the establishment and then some in between scrap paper. I love that you can have that much flexibility being that it is impromptu.

Over all reactions were way better than I expected. I feel I am missing something from my presentations so once that is smooth out I feel I will really enjoy this effect. I haven't tried the coin handling yet but wil soon.

Ryan
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Another great release from Joel Dickinson.

This guy produces some amazing tricks and with this one he has another hit. Smile
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Sounds Great ! So is this recorded on a business card each time performed ? I only ask cause you & the spectator will forget the outcomes . If so then you have the prediction in there pocket from the start & it matches ? Wow!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FORESEEN - A 'Which Hand' routine with a BIG difference! by Joel Dickinson (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL