The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Here comes East Coast Spirit Sessions IV ! (382 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..11~12~13 [Next]
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Join us Martin Luther King Jr weekend for the fourth annual East Coast Spirit Sessions. This unconventional convention is for Bizarrists, Mentalists, Story Tellers and Seance Workers. Ten unbelievable lectures by the best in the industry. Plus three unforgettable evening shows, free Friday buffet, a killer vendor room, and our legendary hospitality suite every single night. And as if that isn't enough, each evening will be capped off with a spine tingling Seance Show. The Friday workshop will be announced soon. Talk about an amazing weekend, will you be there?

January 11, 12, 13 and 14 2018. Myrtle Beach South Carolina.

Email update begin July 11th. To receive email updates go to http://eastcoastspiritsessions.com/ and subscribe. (If you received them last year you are all set.)
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
TESTIFY BROTHERS, TESTIFY!

Posted: Nov 1, 2016 12:19 pm
"What can ECSS do for you??? I am going to testify in hopes of encouraging attendance. I was the guy that has been "working" on a show for years. I have purchased props and read books to prepare for a show I never had the guts to perform. Attending ECSS 2 I obtained the confidence, the support, and the education to finally start performing. Since ECSS 2 I have worked at refining my show and booking gigs. This Halloween season, for the first time, I was able to organize 6 dinner theater shows. I am unknown performer, but was still able to sell out every night. We had to turn people away!!! The Voodini inspired night of entertainment would never of happened without attending ECSS. The friends I made at ECSS helped me get me to opening night. There is a market for this type of entertainment, but there are so few of us it's difficult to gain support. That's why this conference is so important."" Doc Barnes

Posted: Nov 1, 2016 01:00 pm
"Likewise, ECSS has done a huge amount for me as well. I was already performing for paid gigs semi-regularly but the camaraderie I have found at this conference has led to good friends, new communities, and annual gigs. Some of the people I consider most valuable to my career and creativity, I met at this odd little place." WitchDocChris
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Can't wait!
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Count me in.... Can't wait to see the guys...

Ray
bud.scott
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
If you have to scrimp and save, this is the place to be in January. Even if your thing isn't Seance/Bizarre/Mentalism, you still need to be there. We may be able to persuade you to come over to the dark side. You will never know how much you are missing if you never come. As for me I plan to be there.
Dabbler in the Esoteric
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VIII
Order of the Hexidic
North West Gathering of the Dark Magi II,III,IV,V
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
ECSS is the only magic convention I attend. It was the first one I attended, and it spoiled me completely. Nothing else can compare.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2017, steven-gibson wrote:
TESTIFY BROTHERS, TESTIFY!

Posted: Nov 1, 2016 12:19 pm
"What can ECSS do for you??? I am going to testify in hopes of encouraging attendance. I was the guy that has been "working" on a show for years. I have purchased props and read books to prepare for a show I never had the guts to perform. Attending ECSS 2 I obtained the confidence, the support, and the education to finally start performing. Since ECSS 2 I have worked at refining my show and booking gigs. This Halloween season, for the first time, I was able to organize 6 dinner theater shows. I am unknown performer, but was still able to sell out every night. We had to turn people away!!! The Voodini inspired night of entertainment would never of happened without attending ECSS. The friends I made at ECSS helped me get me to opening night. There is a market for this type of entertainment, but there are so few of us it's difficult to gain support. That's why this conference is so important."" Doc Barnes

Posted: Nov 1, 2016 01:00 pm
"Likewise, ECSS has done a huge amount for me as well. I was already performing for paid gigs semi-regularly but the camaraderie I have found at this conference has led to good friends, new communities, and annual gigs. Some of the people I consider most valuable to my career and creativity, I met at this odd little place." WitchDocChris

Wow,....I could use a personal journey testimony manifested like the above!....I gotta really consider this seriously this time,...not just play with wishful thoughts about going... having been conditioned by 25+ years of wintering in Phoenix, AZ I guess I gotta get over my aversion to traveling anywhere in mid-winter that's not sunny and 72º...!

Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
674 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I will be there again this year, looking forward to it!!!!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
bud.scott
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2017, DocBenWiz wrote:

Wow,....I could use a personal journey testimony manifested like the above!....I gotta really consider this seriously this time,...not just play with wishful thoughts about going... having been conditioned by 25+ years of wintering in Phoenix, AZ I guess I gotta get over my aversion to traveling anywhere in mid-winter that's not sunny and 72º...!

Smile Smile

Bill,

Myrtle Beach in January isn't that bad. A light jacket at night. Usually high 50s to mid 60s (some times 72.) Come on over you won't regret it. It's the nicest group of people you ever met.

Bud
Dabbler in the Esoteric
Order of the Hexidic
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
I can't wait!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Will definitely be there!
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of Station10
I planted the suggestion this morning to my wife that it would be nice for us to take a mid-January vacation to Myrtle Beach. I'll have to cultivate this and see how it blooms.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
We may have some cool surprises for all you Boils and Ghouls , that will be announced soon Smile Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
I have made a strong determination to be there next year.

And got permission from the wife.
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of gostone23
Good People, good Information, good times ...ahem ... I mean Goth people, Dark information and devilish times!

Seriously, well worth the expense and the venture. No egos, lots of sharing. I can't say enough good things about attending. I look forward to it every year.

-gostone23
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
33h of flight to go there with a minimum of 4 stop …. 15,423km/ 9583miles on the map …..

I don’t regret any minutes and km of my flight… it was exceptional, I met amazing people… I met great creator, amazing craftsman (and craftswomen), I sat great lectures, participate to séances, improve my performance skills in a workshop and participate to dark ceremonies. From the 1 second I arrived in Myrtle Beach to the last minutes I was blow away and I am still plunge in deep mysteries since…. So much to digest, to discover and to explore from ECSS III…. I highly recommend this conference. It felt to me like real magic.
bud.scott
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
It was a magical experience meeting Dr. SH
Dabbler in the Esoteric
Order of the Hexidic
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jimmy Ledbetter
View Profile
Regular user
the Dirty South
127 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Ledbetter
Smile
Jimmy Ledbetter
www.houstonmentalism.com
ECSS II Alumni
ECSS III Alumni
"Do not seek the truth, for the truth will find you"
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
One of the things up on the schedule is instead of doing a lecture this year. I'll be doing a late night Seance
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Here comes East Coast Spirit Sessions IV ! (382 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..11~12~13 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL