The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rubber Band Tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ArchMiro
View Profile
New user
Fort Collins, Colorado
59 Posts

Profile of ArchMiro
Greetings all,

I have been looking for a Rubber Band/Ring penetration trick I saw once a long time ago. The ring hops from one strand of the band to another, then off completely. I *think* this effect is Joined, by Jeff Pierce. However, I have not been able to find his website anymore.

Does anyone have a copy of this they can sell to me, so I can add it to my walk-around repertoire? Also, is this truly the effect I am seeking? Any other good rubber band/ring penetrations would be welcome as suggestions.

Thank you all in advance!
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
ArchMiro
View Profile
New user
Fort Collins, Colorado
59 Posts

Profile of ArchMiro
Hi Dave,
Thank you for the link. I actually saw that yesterday. Apparently, the last post was from 2002 sometime and the links to Jeff's website are all dead. And when I did a google search, nothing really came up except that thread topic. Hence my asking if anyone has a copy of the PDF they can sell to me.

Again, thank you for the thread reference.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Yea, I've found nothing.

Sorry.

Dave
Geoff Pfeiffer
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Geoff Pfeiffer
Have you seen Simon Aronson's version in his book Try the Impossible?
https://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qNPTNRHhb2U
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Remove the '#/' in the URL posted above.

Dave
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
@Geoff Pfeiffer,

I would never have found that. I just pulled my book off the shelf, thinking you were off your rocker, since 'Try The Impossible' is only about cards.

You rock!

I love how Simon gives credit and references abundantly about this rubber-band illusion.

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rubber Band Tricks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL