The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Practical Magic Play doh chop cup!!! (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1441 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2017, A Show By Joe wrote:
Heck, you can do what I did and go to the Dollar store and get a mini Pringles potato chip can. It just has to be metal on the bottom. You can load it with a red potato at the end or steal a fry from a plate if you can.

Mr Potato Head
Be sure to get Hannable's At the Table download for the Pringle's Cup.
Remember, slightly less than two present of all UFO sightings turn out to be actual extraterrestrial craft.
http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53/avidsweeney/Parker%20Jenny%20on%20Midway%20of%20Mirth/
A Show By Joe
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island
369 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
I will look into that, thanks!!!
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
Of course you can use the Play Doh chop cup for adults by saying it was the first trick you learned back when you were a kid....
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2573 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2017, frankieacemagic wrote:
Oh come on. Can someone please talk me out of buying this?? I do a chop cup routine at every table and every show. And my restaurants are essentially family/kids restaurants. The repeat families are always back to see the chop cup, sponge balls, pizza paddle or turbo stick, dishonest Abe, etc. wouldn't this be adorable for the tables??? Or. No?
I already do a chop cup routine. My wife says, why bother? That's so...her Smile

So does anyone have this? Any reviews?? Thank you!

https://practical-magic.com/collections/......lay-chop

I thought it was a really good idea. But not sixty pounds worth of good idea! That's almost $120.00!
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2573 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2017, A Show By Joe wrote:
Heck, you can do what I did and go to the Dollar store and get a mini Pringles potato chip can. It just has to be metal on the bottom. You can load it with a red potato at the end or steal a fry from a plate if you can.

I thought of that a few years ago, but never put it together.

I put a Passe Passe effect together many years ago using Coke cans and shrimp cocktail glasses. A year or so ago, I saw someone actually selling a set.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1116 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I just went to the site to look at the product and in dollars, the chop cup costs $78.22. How did you get close to $120?

Quote:
On Aug 7, 2017, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
Oh come on. Can someone please talk me out of buying this?? I do a chop cup routine at every table and every show. And my restaurants are essentially family/kids restaurants. The repeat families are always back to see the chop cup, sponge balls, pizza paddle or turbo stick, dishonest Abe, etc. wouldn't this be adorable for the tables??? Or. No?
I already do a chop cup routine. My wife says, why bother? That's so...her Smile

I thought it was a really good idea. But not sixty pounds worth of good idea! That's almost $120.00!
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
~Albert Einstein
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2573 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2017, Kaliix wrote:
I just went to the site to look at the product and in dollars, the chop cup costs $78.22. How did you get close to $120?

The link I saw gave the price as £60 creepy exchange rat that should be a little less than $120.

Quote:
On Aug 7, 2017, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:

rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1229 Posts

Profile of rmendez
About $100 total with shipping.
Blessed be,
Richard Mendez

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice" -Joseph Dunninger
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2573 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2017, rmendez wrote:
About $100 total with shipping.

My apologies. The last time I bothered to check the exchange rate from pound to dollar, it was almost two dollars to the pound.
(Not dealing in British money, I hadn't checked very often.)
I see now it $1.76 to the pound so yeah, only about $76 dollars.

Again, my apologies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Practical Magic Play doh chop cup!!! (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL