The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Proteus by Phedon Bilek Official Review (314 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..33~34~35
Harrybowman
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Harrybowman
Quote:
On Aug 15, 2017, Rolyan wrote:

There are very few propless effects that are this simple, this easy to learn, with such a powerful result.

Mindpeek has become the only propless effect I perform. And Phedon has been the most helpful person I have ever seen. He answered withing minutes every single time. Respect mister bilek! and thank you
Leo monopoli
View Profile
New user
Italia
1 Post

Profile of Leo monopoli
A whole list of greeting, today I would like to talk about Phedon's work, in my opinion a very good job, now entered into my shows where success is assured, I would like to post comments from my viewers, write many pages of this blog, And more than a month ago I adopted the method proposed by Phedon that besides being a great artist and a person polite and always available to follow their friends to solve little problems in this month's work after understanding how to best apply the Method I have paired with my character creating other variants, in my opinion it was a great purchase ,,,
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4971 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Just so you know....this is available at the reel magi market place...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Proteus by Phedon Bilek Official Review (314 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..33~34~35
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL