The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Any Killer At Any Number - Adam Daniel through Paul Voodini (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
I have not found the topic here, so I post:

Paul Voodini is proud to present Adam Daniel's 'Any Killer at Any Number'! The hit routine of the 2017 Doomsday bizarre magick convention in Whitby, England is now exclusively available to purchase in PDF format with an additional 45 minute video embedded into the manuscript.
Having asked a volunteer to name a famous killer and then to chose a number, the performer cleanly tears photographs from a nail, counting down to the chosen number, whereby it is revealed that the photographed counted down to is their freely chosen killer.

I got the pdf in the most regular fashion by ordering it, promptly delivered by Paul, and after reading through I am on my way to make up the props. Very nice storytelling possibilities and very nice methodology. Not sleighty but very sly. I like it much. I am currently working on a routine based on a Mesmer mystery, who died in Meersburg, where I live and this is nice and adaptable from killers to the killed and the local mesmerized well knowns.
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Where can one acquire said effect?
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Here's the posting on it from Paul in bizarre & spooky - http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Thanks!
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Happy ta point you in the right direction. Paul's effects & routine pdf's are fantastic with outside the box thinking as are his original effect creations !
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
Thanks for finding Pauls post. My search did not give me anything.
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
283 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
Seems to be a very interesting take on the acaan plot...will check it out as soon as I can.
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks for the positive words, much appreciated. Adam Daniel (the effect creator) has managed to do something quite special here - take a well-established concept and breath new life into it. He performed this routine at the Doomsday bizarre magic & mentalism convention in England recently in the bar (!) and it was without doubt the hit of the entire weekend. Delighted to be able to bring this to the market. The link is: http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/akaan_91.html
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
ADaniel
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ADaniel
Thank you immensely for the kind words, and I am delighted that you are looking to make up the prop already, and put your own spin on it. I hope you enjoy performing it as much as I have!

If I can help anyone with anything to do with the effect, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
And once again, thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It's greatly appreciated.

Adam
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Adam - you found us! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
ADaniel
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ADaniel
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2017, Voodini wrote:
Adam - you found us! Smile

Indeed... finding wasn't too bad. Accessing my original account proved difficult... setting up a new one took a while.

However, here I am, and happy to help answer any questions.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Well, you made it which is the main thing! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
ADaniel
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ADaniel
I did, and I'm glad to be able too join in the conversation. It's amazing to see such kind words about Any Killer!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Just a reminder that Adam's amazing Any Killer at Any Number is available here: http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/akaan_91.html
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Any Killer At Any Number - Adam Daniel through Paul Voodini (6 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL