The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Glitch Studio present - Quiver (54 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..16~17~18 [Next]
kelvinkind
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of kelvinkind
Sorry for the wait guys!

Just want to let you guys know Quiver is now back in stock with Ellusionist!

Kelvin Chow
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Hi Everyone.

The trick of the year 2018 thread will be closed in just 2 weeks, I hope that all Quiver users with more than 50 posts in the Café can make Quiver become Trick of the year!

Here is the thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=180

You can show your support by leave a message in the thread above with 'Quiver by Kelvin Chow'

Thank you and your support will make Kelvin make more high quality props in coming future!

Sincerely,

Steven
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
This has got to be one of the best props for mentalism that you can use to create so many amazing effects. Will buy soon!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2018, Steven Leung wrote:
Hi Everyone.

The trick of the year 2018 thread will be closed in just 2 weeks, I hope that all Quiver users with more than 50 posts in the Café can make Quiver become Trick of the year!

Here is the thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=180

You can show your support by leave a message in the thread above with 'Quiver by Kelvin Chow'

Thank you and your support will make Kelvin make more high quality props in coming future!

Sincerely,

Steven

It got my vote Smile
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
It got my vote too!
thevirtuoso
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of thevirtuoso
Hi everyone. Hoping someone can assist me. I just received Quiver in the mail. I got it directly from Glitch Studios. Unfortunately, the gimmick does not come with any instructions. So, that, plus the fact that it is very well made means...I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WORKS! Can someone help me out?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
There should be either a download or a link to a video supplied with it. Contact Glitch if you can't find it.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
This has happened to myself and I have heard of others on here too. I think there is an ocassional oversight with this. Not sure why they don't just print it on the box or something, perhaps they have already had 10,000 boxes printed.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
A couple of days after I ordered from Glitch Studio I received an order confirmation from them that also had a link to the video tutorial.

Ed
danielvanm
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
70 Posts

Profile of danielvanm
Hi!

Can someone who own this send me a pm? I just received it and I have a question about it and don’t want to expose it on the public forum. Thanks!
- Daniel

"Astonishment is our natural state of mind"

Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I love this sooooo much. I guess that's why I have 8 of them....lol!
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
EIGHT QUIVER MONTE Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Can this be used for a free will routine with 3 outs? 3 thin predictions written on different paper? Smile
DavidJComedy
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
79 Posts

Profile of DavidJComedy
Not sure if this has been posted as of yet, but also a great device to use with Lethal Tender/Metamorphosis XL type effects, using the "hidden" compartment to hold the necessary "thing".
David
davidjcomedy.com
bosami
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of bosami
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2018, jimesw wrote:
Can this be used for a free will routine with 3 outs? 3 thin predictions written on different paper? Smile

If you have 2 of these you have 4 outs. Otherwise just 2.
...forever curious
MF Tom
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of MF Tom
As reviews states this devices is absolutely brilliant and the quality of it is great! Smile

If you want to get it from Europe you can order it from: https://www.mystiquefactory.com/products......usionist

Best,
Tom
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
Quote:

On Dec 24, 2017, otreboR wrote:
I don't know if this is mentioned before, but the Quiver is also perfect for the Free Will trick.

You can put three predictions inside the Quiver.
Prediction 1: This is on the side the spectator can open.
Prediction 2 +3: These are on the side magician can open.

Magicians who know the free will principle will know that every situation is covered this way.

You begin the effect with the spectator handling the purse. The spectator can take out the folded paper with the word "prediction" on it and put it back without opening the prediction.
This way you never have to show the purse empty when you (the magician) take out the prediction in the end.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2711 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Thanks, otreboR. Very nice.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2018, otreboR wrote:
Quote:

On Dec 24, 2017, otreboR wrote:
I don't know if this is mentioned before, but the Quiver is also perfect for the Free Will trick.

You can put three predictions inside the Quiver.
Prediction 1: This is on the side the spectator can open.
Prediction 2 +3: These are on the side magician can open.

Magicians who know the free will principle will know that every situation is covered this way.

You begin the effect with the spectator handling the purse. The spectator can take out the folded paper with the word "prediction" on it and put it back without opening the prediction.
This way you never have to show the purse empty when you (the magician) take out the prediction in the end.

I have tried this before with a slight modification. I would have them remove the prediction paper and look and feel inside the wallet. Then I would place it back on the side containing the other predictions, being careful to know the order of the papers. Only because I do like being able to show it empty at the end. Just personal preference. I think someone may have suggested this earlier in this thread. Although it worked very well, ultimately I went back to using Fair Play for this, again, simply personal preference.

I've also had fun using 3 Quivers, each containing the same 3 or 4 coins, and performing a monte type effect. What's really nice is when the selected purse is shown empty you can really shake it hard as well, which is a nice convincer. For the ending I'd ring in a small handful of change and apparently dump that out of the final purse, then sometimes end with a final jumbo coin which wouldn't even fit back inside the purse. Another nice thing is being able to just leave everything out on the table and should anyone take a closer look they will never find anything unusual.
kelvinkind
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of kelvinkind
Hi guys!
Just want to let you guys know that we have moved our store to a new address.

https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/

Best,
Kelvin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Glitch Studio present - Quiver (54 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..16~17~18 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL