The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Good Spooks (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Phil Mac
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Phil Mac
Hi all,

New here and just looking to find the best tool or prop you've brought recently or a dealer who goes the extra mile.

Looking to build out my kit with the right people
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Welcome Phil,

The dead are always glad to have company. May your visit be sweet and eternal.

Weepin' Willie
House of Discount Funerals and Funeral Supplies
"We are the last to let you down, or first to fire you up!"
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Sir
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Sir
Hi, Phil.

You've arrived at a good time. If you diligently peruse the top dozen or so topics currently on the forum you will have an excellent knowledge of whom you should do business with... and also whom you probably shouldn't.

**Update**

Upon further examination, it appears certain topics have been deleted.
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2017, Sir wrote:
If you diligently peruse the top dozen or so topics currently on the forum you will have an excellent knowledge of whom you should do business with... and also whom you probably shouldn't.

Unfortunately, Phil having 1 post again means the Outlaw thread was (once again) unceremoniously deleted. So, once again, anything that would alert potential would-be victims is gone in a puff of smoke.
Sir
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Sir
I don't know, Alchemist, I think it may be too early to use the word "unceremoniously."

If I recall correctly, there were some pretty megalithic personalities in the bizarre community vowing that another attempt to suppress any written concerns on the matter would not be tolerated.
I hate seeing things in Spooky become heated and political, but I also hate seeing my fellow magicians get taken advantage of.

I guess I'll stay tuned to see what happens next...
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Also check out the pinned threads at the top of Spooky.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
36 Posts

Profile of G-force
Ok, I promise to try avoid politics.... So Phil Mac welcome to the best community of strange kind of magic Smile

In my honest opinion the Gemini Artifacts have the best team right now:
Tim Wisseman for genius electronics and constructions.
Marc Charisse with wonderfull boxes.
Alchemy Moons genius Christopher Guild if you want graphics with deep meanings and extra layers - and skills to agening of the props to feel autentic.
And of cource: ProfBC - the only one if we talk about booktests and deeper meanning of the books and litterature - a real renaissance genius..

Then Lebanon Circle have a wonderful team too - the props are quite often sold out but they have a team cabaple almost everything.

So those are for one who can go extra mile and further... And more from pins and posts - I hope that you find what you are seeking for Smile
...Now tell me all about your pain
Down to the detail...
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
I vote for Vic at Gemini Artifacts, Chris at Taylor Imagineering and Dan at Lebanon Circle. True gentlemen who go the extra mile. They also represent some very fine folk under their wings.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2017, Pasteboard Alchemist wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2017, Sir wrote:
If you diligently peruse the top dozen or so topics currently on the forum you will have an excellent knowledge of whom you should do business with... and also whom you probably shouldn't.

Unfortunately, Phil having 1 post again means the Outlaw thread was (once again) unceremoniously deleted. So, once again, anything that would alert potential would-be victims is gone in a puff of smoke.

At first I thought Phil Mac was reincarnated!
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
The removal of the topic turned me into a regular user again, instead of being a loyal user. Is there some symbolism there? Smile
Phil Mac
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Phil Mac
Thanks all, loads of people coming up with the same names and companies gives me a great pointer for the good spooks, appreciate it
Phil Mac
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Phil Mac
Re-disappearing threads

TBH I am a bit disappointed and mailed steve to ask why, can't see what was wrong, a few people aired their views, openly and honestly and people had a great forum to use as right to reply.

Different people had different perspectives and it gave newbies the opportunity to be informed.

By denying it I think it devalues open conversation. But I am new and don't know much. I am hoping by posting in the positive this thread will not vanish !
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Little Jimmy's Prop Shop

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1876691505910756/

Cannot beat his work, in stone, and his prices.

Plus he is a nice guy.
pieaddict
View Profile
New user
UK
99 Posts

Profile of pieaddict
Hi Phil,

Www.Blackhart.Co.Uk is a very reliable website with good customer service
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."
Phil Mac
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Phil Mac
So first item Brought from Lebanon Circle.. quick, easy and great service, nice work and thanks all for the recommend.
xtrouble
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of xtrouble
The Doctor at Outlaw has an amazing imagination, and builds stellar unique effects.

Only joking, keep away from those rip off merchants !
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I echo the sentiments of others - Gemini Artifacts provides outstanding service and is a hub of truly amazing minds and creators. It's great that it's State-side, as am I.

On the other side of the pond, Lebanon Circle has great wares, great minds working to produce outstanding pieces, and outstanding service.
Phil Mac
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Phil Mac
Playing with my Edgar Poe spirit cards and esp cards at the mo, cussing cards next
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Phil Mac, don't forget this fantastic link. Most of the searching has been done for you by our generous members:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Phil Mac
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Phil Mac
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2017, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Phil Mac, don't forget this fantastic link. Most of the searching has been done for you by our generous members:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14

Thanks Wizard... all great stuff.. love learning new stuff Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Good Spooks (10 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL