The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Comedy Binoculars (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Has anyone ever seen a comedy pair of binoculars where big eyes come out at the front, where the lens should be, looked everywhere for them,
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Also easily made with toy plastic binoculars (or two toilet paper cardboard rolls) and two large "googly" stick-on eyes. https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Hands-Go......060LB386 With some extra work, you can make "eyelids" cut from round rubber balloons, that will "blink" or "wink" when you press a lever (like vent figure eyes).
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Sorry but the above ideas are not for me. The binoculars I have seen are brill. the big eyes actually come out at front of bins, then go back in.
IncantoMagic
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of IncantoMagic
Danny Sylvester uses them in his show. Im not sure if he goes over it in his penguin live lecture, but it might be worth a gander.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2019, IncantoMagic wrote:
Danny Sylvester uses them in his show. Im not sure if he goes over it in his penguin live lecture, but it might be worth a gander.

yes, and I think he used to sell them on his site....I think...... I just checked but didn't see them offered. Maybe email him thru his website.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Comedy Binoculars (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL