The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis podcast on integrative solutions for addictions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hawaiihypnosis
View Profile
New user
Kauai, Hawaii
47 Posts

Profile of hawaiihypnosis
Here's a podcast I recorded with Melissa Tiers about her upcoming talk at Hypnothoughts Live

http://hypnosis-product-reviews.com/meli......lutions/

Watch Melissa fly off the handle into one of her infamous F-Bomb rants over what I said about addicts in recovery – (I quickly changed my mind about this) [26:45]

Discover the religion she was most drawn to because of the ritual and occult aspect (HINT – its not Christianity) [2:53]

Aversion therapy doesn’t work for addictions, right? WRONG! Discover how aversion can therapy can work in *some* cases (you’ll get up close and personal with how “aversion therapy” made Antonio drop booze overnight) [16:10]

Uncover the art and science of stopping cravings dead in their tracks with these 7 virtually bullet-proof techniques [20:29]

When you should be the biggest cheerleader for 12 step programs (and when you should not) [31:46]

Watch in horror as Melissa busts out laughing when I tell her about my “allergic reaction” to alcohol [15:52]

Is this the single biggest mistake most 12 step programs have skipped over? (Most hypnotists also skip over this – except for Scott Sandland and Melissa) [33:11]

The amazing 3-step system Melissa uses to help addicts to discover true freedom from addictions [21:01]

The one thing she does to relax her students…that almost got her in hot water at Hypnothoughts Live two years ago (heads were spinning at the Alligator bar!) [8:58]

http://hypnosis-product-reviews.com/meli......lutions/
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
18775 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Again wrong forum.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis podcast on integrative solutions for addictions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL