The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sleight of Hand at it's Purest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daniel116
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of daniel116
This isn't coin magic, but for me this is one of those performances that you keep going back to, studying every second of the video, finding new nuances and subtleties with each viewing.
I give you, Tony Slydini!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLpq9CvN_pA
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of magojose|
Watching him is a magic lesson
Thanks for sharing
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yep...Excellent! Smile

The first time I ever saw this done was from an old magician in NYC, Earl "Presto" Johnson... He did this at the Apollo Theater in Harlem, and it was so funny and just as expertly well done. Smile I guess not many people have heard of him, but he was a regular at Lou Tannen's Magic Shop and on the NY magic scene. I'm sure glad I saw him. Smile

Oh, and Presto was also a really good coin man as well, as was the great, Slydini. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Gerald Deutsch
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of Gerald Deutsch
Paper Balls Over The Head is a great Slydini routine but this is a Coin Magic thread and here is Slydini doing his Coins Thru Table Routine ending with his One Coin Routine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2e6IVPc5_U
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sleight of Hand at it's Purest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL