The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Name and Sign by José Prager (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MitchellK
View Profile
New user
England, United Kingdom
29 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
Https://e-mentalism.com/collections/newp......download
I bought this excerpt from José's book 'The Man Who Knows How To Amuse And Mystify' a few days ago. After reading it, I found myself grinning like a Cheshire Cat. With this method, one can now walk up to any spectator at any time, and with nothing written down reveal their own name and star sign. Best of all, there is no complicated process in doing this. The method is super practical. Although it will take a little practice and memory, this isn't much at all. My memory is a terrible and I can do this still.
I highly recommend this effect. Included as a bonus will be a handling that covers the methodology even more (not that it needs it). That isn't why I am bigging this product up - I genuinely think it's great and is kind of a holy grail of mentalism.
Mitchell K
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Special user
UK
841 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
By holy grail you mean this is as close to 'mind reading' as you can get?
THE TRIX - VOLITION - TRIVEAL - ZODIAC IN MIND - CODE BREAK - STRATAGEM - FIREFLY - ONE IN SIX - HOROSECRETS - MIND BLASTERS 2 - WHAT THEY EYE CAN'T SEE

http://www.tadaa.co.uk
MitchellK
View Profile
New user
England, United Kingdom
29 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, JoelDickinson wrote:

It seems that way. You walk up to them and within a minute or two have nailed their name and star sign with them writing nothing. It's not propless, but it seems that way to spectators (because they write nothing).
MitchellK
View Profile
New user
England, United Kingdom
29 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, JoelDickinson wrote:

It seems that way. You walk up to them and within a minute or two have nailed their name and star sign with them writing nothing. It's not propless, but it seems that way to spectators (because they write nothing).
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Tilburg, The Netherlands
402 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Jumped on it but think there are nicer way's. Two known methods working together and methodwise it's nothing new. That's not bad, it doesn't have to be new, I don't expect real magic but it's a known 'choreography' which is framed into a zodiac/name revelation. It could be litteraly anything. Since I'm Dutch, the method to get the zodiac won't work for me, it's also fairly difficult to come up with a decent version in the Dutch language. If you speak the English language and don't have another method, Jose shares one (with permission from the original author) which should work perfect. What's freaky is that the last two weeks I'm thinking of a presentation for a routine which (partly) uses the exact same method (but from another resource I mention down below).

If you don't have a lot to spend, then it's nice, although I'm missing some crediting.
Got some more to spend? Buy Looch's 1st Penguin lecture and you will get something lik this and even more.
Again, If I wasn't already aware of the existing routine then it reads nice.
To call this the Holy Grail is a bit too much i.m.o.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
I read it's very good thinking I wanted a star sign reveal so that was worth it to me.

Not sure it's the holy grail but I'm happy with my purchase.

K
S. Lea
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of S. Lea
Sounds impossible from the description.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
1155 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
I don't have the effect but notice it doesn't say that the performer doesn't write anything down.
LL=MM
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Tilburg, The Netherlands
402 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
As I said earlier, if you're not already familiar with the routine and method to get the starsign then it's nice.
Both are published earlier by others.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Special user
929 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Very simple, clever & workable.

Mikem Donoghue
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1752 Posts

Profile of Prager
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I really appreciate it! 😊

There are many propless routines these days, most of them "work most of the time", I don't like that, my material is failsafe and looks as real mind reading.
No strange procedures are used. This is classic thinking on steroids.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Name and Sign by José Prager (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL