The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » REVIEW: CIPHER by Will, Geraint & Lloyd – OlivierBoes (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
CIPHER by Will, Geraint & Lloyd – REVIEW #1

REVIEW : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcnFzF-0p2Q

Presentation:

What is Cipher? Well, Cipher is an app that allow you to divine a PIN code, Zodiac Sign, an Date of Birth of a participant. Ah, and predict ANY NUMBER ! More than an APP, it’s a tool !

ANDROID launched on the 18/July/2017.

What do you receive:

You’ll gain access to a license code and instructions to download the APP as well as an 01h21m03s length instructional video.

Lloyd and G explain the background of this APP, how they use it and ideas of presentations.

Ryan Tricks perform the tricks to real audience (Thanks for this!!) and you can see real reactions, I really like all the performances.

Price: 19,95$

WHAT I LIKE:

EASY to DO, the way to perform the effect is very easy and straight to the point, the idea of using a prediction eliminate any possible track-back!

UPDATES ! The E team is just fantastic with this! They are always updating the app adding new functions and fixing the design! Really good!

I love the fact that is not an APP itself, I cannot tell you more but it’s very clever and works with any iPhone!

It’s a tool that I will use at my gigs and performances, and it’s perfect for pre-show! Absolutely perfect!

WHAT I don't LIKE:

I don’t find any negative side of this effect, it use your phone instead of spectator phone but that’s not a BAD point imo, it can be completely justified.
NO ANDROID VERSION (Ah wait.. It’s coming up tomorrow..)

My rating : 10/10
It’s rare to find valuable gems and tools that you can use without fear in any conditions, but this is one of those tools that you’ll use it! 100% sure!

LINK to purchase: Cipher

THANK YOU for your time ! Hope you liked the review ! More to come very very soon !

More infos:

http://olivierboes.fr/cipher-by-will-geraint-lloyd-review-1/
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
I give it 11/10! Great app, constant improvement, fast responses for questions, Facebook group page. Perfect! Thanks for a great app!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » REVIEW: CIPHER by Will, Geraint & Lloyd – OlivierBoes (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL