The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cesaral Magic AUGMENTED REALITY (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
920 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Last week I posted about our newest product Cesaral AR (product name still may be changed).
I uploaded a partial video to give our customers an idea what the effect would look like.

Here is the full video. Remember this is one Performers presentation.
All buyers will make their own videos and presentations as they see fit. Making the videos are very easy.

This video is in Spanish however I think the effect is very clear.
The faces of the children during the reveal says it all!

Enjoy!

www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
16 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
Fascinating idea!!
I am a software developer by profession and can duly appreciate the technology behind that.
NickMiller
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of NickMiller
Cool idea, I think that the children are delighted with this app. Check out the updated list of augmented reality game for kids https://invisible.toys/augmented-reality-for-kids/ , it will be interesting for you .
deanr201
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of deanr201
That is quite a clever idea, it would certainly hit the spot with younger audience who are tech heavy. But I think older audiences would put it down to the "magic phone"

I do a fun duplication trick with a coin or sweet by using a spectators phone and their camera and I've still had some say its a "special phone" or "it must be special app"

But this certainly is an interesting idea.
NickMiller
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of NickMiller
Cool, AR toys are very popular at the moment, especially they are effective in the development of children. Here you can find more ar toys - https://invisible.toys/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cesaral Magic AUGMENTED REALITY (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL