The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Review] Quiver by Kelvin Chow (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Gipstein
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
56 Posts

Profile of Gipstein
After a few weeks with Quiver, and also talking with a friend who has one, we are both finding that coins tend to not always pour out when the purse is opened and tipped. It seems to be a tight fit (I am using 2 half-dollars on either side). Sometimes they come out, sometimes I have to reach in. Not a big deal, but turning the purse upside-down and dumping a few coins onto the hand also helps sell that it is empty. Anybody else having this issue? Solutions? (I have tried a grip that in no way touches the tab, but still find the coins get caught in the bottom).
egoli
View Profile
Elite user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
415 Posts

Profile of egoli
I am using Canadian Loonies and have the same sort of problem. Not a big deal but I would also be interested in hearing any solutions.

Ed
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Hmm I don't have the problems you guys are mentioning. This said, mine is a VDR, not Quiver. I don't think there should be any difference : it's the same product. I think VDR is just the old name of Quiver. This is worth mentioning however.
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
642 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
After working with it, I have found that if I open it farther and rattle the coins inside before I tip over then I don't have any stick. This is a very nice product and happy with the purchase.
Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
150 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
If you are using billets can it be examined?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Review] Quiver by Kelvin Chow (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL