The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Looking for information about San Francisco SAMM chapter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rosebud
View Profile
New user
San Francisco
6 Posts

Profile of Rosebud
I am having a hard time getting in touch with someone from this Chapter. I live in San Francisco and am interested in becoming a member. Would love to chat with someone local! Can't wait to join, learn, and level-up as a Magician.

Thanks!
Boomer
View Profile
Veteran user
San Ramon, CA
396 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Here's their Facebook site:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/249018441875771/

Nothing posted in two months it appears.

There is a phone number listed on the SAM website for Assembly #2 (Golden Gate Assembly)

Dave
jljones83
View Profile
New user
LA, CA
64 Posts

Profile of jljones83
Here's the info from the SAM site, not sure if you had this yet (i pulled the phone number out just in case it was against the rules):
Region: Southwest - CA AZ NV HI
3 Digit Assembly #: 002
CONTACT PERSON: Stu Bacon
CONTACT NUMBER: (removed, go look on the SAM site if you want this)
Specifics of Meeting: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month. Guests are welcome!
Location of Meeting: We meet in the Community Room of the Taraval Police Station
2345 24th Avenue just off Taraval St.
Assembly Serving Area: SAN FRANCISCO
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
569 Posts

Profile of billmarq
Have you been to the Misdirections Magic Shop on 9th Avenue? I have not been there in a while, but I believe the owner used to give lessons and have club meetings at the shop. I live north of San Fran.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
Rosebud
View Profile
New user
San Francisco
6 Posts

Profile of Rosebud
I have yet to check out Misdirections, but have heard good things. I reached out to a few people on Facebook, waiting to hear back. Thanks for all the info!
Rosebud
View Profile
New user
San Francisco
6 Posts

Profile of Rosebud
Submitted my application online...incredibly excited to hopefully become a member of this awesome organization!
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2017, Rosebud wrote:
Submitted my application online...incredibly excited to hopefully become a member of this awesome organization!

Be sure to follow the SAM on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/TheSocietyOfAmericanMagicians When you become a member don't forget about the online assembly V1.1 that meets once a month and the lectures from those meetings are streaming from the SAM website if you ever miss one.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
688 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Misdirection sponsors lectures. The owner is very knowledgeable of all things magic related happening in SF.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Looking for information about San Francisco SAMM chapter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL