The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Back To The Past (Some of my favorite 'magic stuff' from the past 30 years) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
828 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
I took a trip back to NC recently to visit my family in the house I grew up in. While I was there I started going through some of my old magic stuff and decided to grab some footage of the things I grew up learning magic with over the last 30 years. Gotta love the good ole days!
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3214 Posts

Profile of Julie
Thanks for sharing, Luke. There's enough great material there for at least two magical lifetimes!

Just about every year somewhere between New Years and the middle of January I revisit a couple of briefcases of my "kiddie magic" and a large stack of old (war years) TOPS (Abbott's) magazines.

A little cathartic, a little melancholy and a whole lot of fun. Smile

Julie
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
828 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Love the sound of that! I should definitely make it a point to turn back the clock more often Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Back To The Past (Some of my favorite 'magic stuff' from the past 30 years) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL