The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instagrab by Patrick Kun (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
GusGarcia
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of GusGarcia
Picked this up at Magic Live. I love it. Building up my instagram account to be able to use this. Thanks Patrick! Great routine.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Is it going to be available anywhere else?
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2017, Magic KL wrote:
Is it going to be available anywhere else?

Currently, they are available exclusive through our site www.nuvodesignco.com but perhaps in the future they will get distributed through Murphy's. We are running low and have to make new batch soon.

Let us know if you have any question!

-Patrick
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
WooG
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of WooG
I've had InstaGrab for a while now, I can't express how good this one is.
I make sure this is always with me, and with how compact it is, it's never a problem.

With options to use your phone or even a spectators borrowed phone, it's proven to be something that leaves spectators shocked.

Great Work Patrick & Ryan, looking forward to see what else comes out Fromm NuVoDesignCo
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2017, WooG wrote:
I've had InstaGrab for a while now, I can't express how good this one is.
I make sure this is always with me, and with how compact it is, it's never a problem.

With options to use your phone or even a spectators borrowed phone, it's proven to be something that leaves spectators shocked.

Great Work Patrick & Ryan, looking forward to see what else comes out Fromm NuVoDesignCo

Thank you so much! We have updated the explanation link page now for easier access. Glad you are rocking InstaGrab!
www.patrickkun.com
JStarMagic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of JStarMagic
Received Instagrab in the mail on Wednesday, and by Friday I was performing it flawlessly. Brought it to a party I was at last night and performed it about 5-6 times during the night to different people and everyone absolutely loved it. So easy to use and well worth the money. Thanks Patrick!!
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2017, JStarMagic wrote:
Received Instagrab in the mail on Wednesday, and by Friday I was performing it flawlessly. Brought it to a party I was at last night and performed it about 5-6 times during the night to different people and everyone absolutely loved it. So easy to use and well worth the money. Thanks Patrick!!

Glad to hear that! Hope it becomes the trick that you'll carry with you at all time Smile
www.patrickkun.com
matsam
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matsam
I just ordered this, but haven't received it. I really only have a couple of Instagram posts on my account. I saw the comment below and wondered what is recommended in terms of "building up an instagram account"
Should I be getting it more active to benefit this trick?

Quote:
On Aug 20, 2017, GusGarcia wrote:
Picked this up at Magic Live. I love it. Building up my instagram account to be able to use this. Thanks Patrick! Great routine.
McIntyreMagic
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn, NY
88 Posts

Profile of McIntyreMagic
Hi matsam, you only really need to post at least 3 images it could be more. It doesn't take long to do this.
John McIntyre
My website: http://mcintyremagic.com
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2017, McIntyreMagic wrote:
Hi matsam, you only really need to post at least 3 images it could be more. It doesn't take long to do this.

That's helpful. I thought this looked good but I don't really have an instagram account. It's good to know it doesn't require months of post to look good.
JStarMagic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of JStarMagic
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2017, Joe Roberts wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2017, McIntyreMagic wrote:

That's helpful. I thought this looked good but I don't really have an instagram account. It's good to know it doesn't require months of post to look good.

I don't have much on my instagram account and it works perfect. Once you start using the trick you will probably find yourself adding more to your instagram account because now you are on it more, and you will also start thinking of other ways to make the trick better and less chance of your audience figuring it out.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Shame you get stung on import duties or I may have ordered this.
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
The index is very sturdy but the cards would be worn out pretty soon. I wish they will offer refills for those.
GusGarcia
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of GusGarcia
I love this, I bought it at Magic Live and have carried with me everyday since.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
The cards would be worn out pretty soon ???? The cards are like normal cards. If you take care of them they will last a long time. Your commit makes it sound like there crap. This is very well made and a great effect.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I just ordered this and I'm looking forward to it.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have this now, and it's ok, but for just a little more money, Marc Oberon has better systems.

You should know that this involves equivoque and you must force a court card. Also, you can't hand out the card for examination, and they are going to want to see it. This is, after all, a close up routine, and I find it best to do close-up routines that are examinable, either immediately, or after one more effect that is apparently with the same cards or props.

kj
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2017, 1KJ wrote:
I have this now, and it's ok, but for just a little more money, Marc Oberon has better systems.

You should know that this involves equivoque and you must force a court card. Also, you can't hand out the card for examination, and they are going to want to see it. This is, after all, a close up routine, and I find it best to do close-up routines that are examinable, either immediately, or after one more effect that is apparently with the same cards or props.

kj

That being said, you can still use the concepts taught on this to produce a signed card out of a borrowed phone, which would be then be examinable
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Yes, the use of the phone is interesting. Personally, I have just used my photo gallery for years for the a simpler version of this.
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Hey everyone,

InstaGrab is now available through Murphy's and your favorite dealer shop. Michael O'Brien just released a new honest review on "Instagrab". Feel free to ask me if you have any question!

Available at:
https://nuvodesignco.com/products/instagram

www.patrickkun.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instagrab by Patrick Kun (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL