The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Favorite Coin Effects (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
invested time in the magic community
1970 Posts

Profile of magicmind
In hands coins across with finish in specs hand. Gravity flipper and shell shocked gimmicks from mark Mason (swadling) Also, Swadling CSB with the special gimmick (different from Johnson and others)
Pay it forward and remember karma will take it from there
Dollarbill
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Dave Neighbors has a routine where 4 coins are covered with a scotch glass and 1 by 1 they jump out and the kicker ending will make your eyes bug out and jaw absolutely drop. (Kind of like Sylvesters binocular gig) The best thing I have ever seen, ever! You will have to get ahold of Dave for those lecture notes. I have em' downstairs. I'll look for em tomorrow and re-post it tomorrow.
"and these two go in my pocket"
Nat
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Nat
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2017, Dollarbill wrote:
Dave Neighbors has a routine where 4 coins are covered with a scotch glass and 1 by 1 they jump out and the kicker ending will make your eyes bug out and jaw absolutely drop. (Kind of like Sylvesters binocular gig) The best thing I have ever seen, ever! You will have to get ahold of Dave for those lecture notes. I have em' downstairs. I'll look for em tomorrow and re-post it tomorrow.

Thanks!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4491 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
That set Of Notes Was called " Next door Neighbors" And that was a set down Routine! I have a stand up handling but it is not in print yet!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
BrotherJeffrey
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of BrotherJeffrey
If I'm going to use a gimmick, classic shell gets so much mileage, that and a copper silver. Nothing to break.
Revolutionary Tools and Teaching for Coin Magicians

Have you seen Tresor?

CopelandCoins.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4491 Posts

Yea A shell Is Great !!! I have A ton of work on it! My Favorite Gaff!!! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of magojose|
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2017, David Neighbors wrote:
That set Of Notes Was called " Next door Neighbors" And that was a set down Routine! I have a stand up handling but it is not in print yet!

Is that routine reprinted on your hardbound book or just on your notes?
Thanks!!!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4491 Posts

No Right Now is just in my Notes! I don't Remember If we Taped it For the 2 th. book or not! We taped so much stuff! and you know it is a set down and lap routine right ?
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Dollarbill
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2017, Nat wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2017, Dollarbill wrote:

Thanks!

You bet! I'm telling you now. It is rediculous. this effect will set you free. Smile
"and these two go in my pocket"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Favorite Coin Effects (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL