The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Sixth Sense 2.5 by Hugo Shelley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brickfilmerz2
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Brickfilmerz2
I'm new, and I have no idea where anything on this site is, so I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong place. But I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could buy Sixth Sense 2.5 by Hugo Shelley? It's out of stock everywhere. The problem on Penguin Magic is that as a day goes by, the estimated return date goes up by one day, thereby making it impossible to be ever back in stock again. And the one listing for it on ebay is several hundred dollars over priced. I wanted to do a real killer "which hand" routine, but Everything's sold out, and I don't know what to do. Please pm me if you happen to know where it is or if you know of any other which hand routines, thanks in advance !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Sixth Sense 2.5 by Hugo Shelley (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL