The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » RIP Eugene Burger (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Magic-Scott
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of Magic-Scott
So sorry to hear this news. He was one of the greats and will be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends...
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2499 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I saw Eugene lecture at Mindvention in Vegas and was struck how captivating he was. Everyone sat and listened to every single word he said. He knew how to present to an audience. A brilliant performer. Another thing that struck me was that I realized that he had led a full, magical life. RIP.
Twitter: @GSBKY and Author of "Inspired"
countrymaven
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Eugene was unique fellow. It is rare for someone to communicate so radically clearly in his writings and also to be a world class magician. He was unique in the way he could make a live audience or even readers of his books, to fall into a "magical comfort zone." It was clear that he had followed his advice on making a select group of tricks , his miracles. Only Eugene could communicate so clearly what was so needed in the magic community.

oh boy, my words falter. I didn't realize, when I read Eugene, I was reading a real genius a rare magician of words, who also crafted miracles out of magic.

Thanks Eugene. I will go to your works and reread what I need . thanks so much for the unique and deep well your magic came from. Not to be missed. You still live, in a sense , in your words and works. thanks Eugene
miistermagico
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of miistermagico
Alan Wheeler
View Profile
Inner circle
Posting since 2002 with
1993 Posts

Profile of Alan Wheeler
Rest in Peace, Eugene.

Thank you for all the books and writings!
The views and comments expressed on this post may be mere speculation and are not necessarily the opinions, values, or beliefs of Alan Wheeler.
Word Crimes........Tales of Dr. Uranus
Technology and Faith........Bad Religion
Christian Reflections on Tarot
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1211 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
He was a Master, now he is a Legend.

Requiesce in pace
drolleric
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of drolleric
RIP Master !
Just watched his jumbi version of card warp "Inquisition"
Great magicians are eternal!
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of mentalism addict
Its so sad rip
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
I was very saddened to hear about the "cuddle bears" passing. While some may have thought his magic a bit simple, imo it's where we should all strive to (at least in appearance) present our creations. Like the figure skater who makes it look like we could all do it, I think magic should seem that effortless. Eugene was a master at presenting magic that way and I for one, will miss his ability to always make me feel like a kid watching him. RIP you big stud muffin, and wherever you are, may they take charge of those things in your beard.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
magiccube
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of magiccube
I appreciated him very much for his great abilities in the field of mentalism and the bizarre magic. As an author and video teacher, he is known to many of us. He was certainly one of the 100 most influential magicians of the 20th century. RIP Eugene.
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"

Help to those who need it.
Richard Osterlind (Penguin LIVE) - 100% OF YOUR $20 WILL GO TO HELP HURRICANE VICTIMS.
jerry100won
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas Texas
251 Posts

Profile of jerry100won
Just heard about Eugene's passing.

Have read several of his books and DVD's and learned so much from him and wish I would have met him in person. He will be missed very much. RIP Eugene.
Jerry

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » RIP Eugene Burger (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL