The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Article by Looch (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I am intrigued. Anyone have any advanced copy they can review. Just hit the market within the last hour. Thanks.
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
I'm interested too....would love to learn more before I hit buy
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
See review by joelclyne towards bottom of this page:

Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Ordered!
The load looks so clean.
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1798 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
I did the artwork for the promo stuff and the ebook. It is amazing. It's a very practical evolution of the headline prediction outlined in The Black Project.

Phill
The new Elysian Duets, marked cards featuring my unique Optical Marking System:
-+: https://phillsmithcreative.com/products/elysian-duets :+-
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2017, reignofsound wrote:
Ordered!
The load looks so clean.

Where have you seen the load? Is there a video somewhere?
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
I bought it too - hoping it really is limited to only 100
David Diamond
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of David Diamond
Looch's 'Article' arrived safe and sound with me this morning, love the packaging. Thank you so much for releasing this piece of pure gold! This has to be the trick of the year! I can honestly see this becoming the go to prediction that is used as standard by magicians for Headline predictions / publicity stunts. The ability to use is in 'live time' in a cabaret show is an added bonus and shows how versatile the 'Article' really is. The clip board is very well made, does i's job beautifully and will last a life time. The on line teaching video gives so much detailed information you really cannot go wrong . Five stars and a definite worker that will not end up in the back of a draw! So easy to do it is criminal!
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Is there any pre show required for this?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Mine arrived this morning and have to agree with David.
This is gold!!
David Diamond
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of David Diamond
No pre show. Loading is SO CLEAN AND SILENT. It will make your smile, especially when the helping spectator does the work for you. If you do predictions or publicity stunts this is a winner, hope only 100 are made to keep this exclusive!
vaibanez
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of vaibanez
They tried to deliver mine this morning but no one was in.
Ah well, I'll have to wait until monday to pick it up now.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2017, David Diamond wrote:
Looch's 'Article' arrived safe and sound with me this morning, love the packaging. Thank you so much for releasing this piece of pure gold! This has to be the trick of the year! I can honestly see this becoming the go to prediction that is used as standard by magicians for Headline predictions / publicity stunts. The ability to use is in 'live time' in a cabaret show is an added bonus and shows how versatile the 'Article' really is. The clip board is very well made, does i's job beautifully and will last a life time. The on line teaching video gives so much detailed information you really cannot go wrong . Five stars and a definite worker that will not end up in the back of a draw! So easy to do it is criminal!

Thank you for your review David, very much appreciated !
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
David Diamond
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of David Diamond
You a very welcome Looch. There is so much magic crap that comes out that is over hyped by dealers, when something this good is released without of that nonsense people should know about it so that they can make an informed decision. You definitely have a winner with the 'Article'. Before anybody asks, I have never met Looch before, paid full price fore the 'Article,' to me worth every penny and more.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Very true! Hype is everywhere. I will usually trust those who've worked has impressed me previously! was somewhat targeted by individuals during the hype that surrounded The Black Project but I felt so strongly that I knew it was warranted. The fact it went into win the book of the year for 2015 only solidified that feeling I had. So for The Article I decided to not really go on the forums and push it. I have a close network of customers on the Read My Mind Ltd Facebook page that I discussed it with and gave sneaky previews but that was it.

The Article is a very flexible system that's going to make a lot of people happy Smile
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
David Diamond
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of David Diamond
Yes that was where I saw it. When I watched the video of how clean the load was I knew this would work for me. To be honest it is even better than I thought it would be, and I am fussy! They will see nothing and hear nothing, real is as good as it gets
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2017, ed wood wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2017, reignofsound wrote:
Ordered!
The load looks so clean.

Where have you seen the load? Is there a video somewhere?

So? Is there? A video that is?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Check the Facebook.
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2017, reignofsound wrote:
Check the Facebook.

What facebook?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Read my mind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Article by Looch (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL