The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Books of Wonder volume 1 and 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eric6
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of eric6
Any one knows how much those books could sell ?
Thanks for your feed back.
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
They sell on SME for around $80-$90 often
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
terryisaacs
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of terryisaacs
If the condition is really good I feel like you could get over $100. That being said different people would spend different amounts, so hard to answer.
"What we do in life echoes in eternity"
Phil Pearce
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, GA
260 Posts

Profile of Phil Pearce
SME?
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
I purchased mine on the big auctions site for $70.00 a year ago, which I felt was a bargain. Some people are asking crazy money for them, but I think current fair market price is between $70 and $125. Like Terry said, you never know how much they will end up going for in an auction environment. With the "belief" that they will be republished (see other thread), I don't think many people would be willing to pay an extravagant price.
eric6
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of eric6
Thanks all for your replys Smile
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of acortest
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2017, Phil Pearce wrote:
SME?

Stevens Magic Emporium
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2017, acortest wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2017, Phil Pearce wrote:
SME?

Stevens Magic Emporium

Surplus Magic Exchange. It's a group on Facebook.
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2096 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
They go for a lot more now being OOP, I just bought a set back on here for $170 one used and one still sealed which was a good price. I had several copies I sold over the years and got back even for my sealed ones freshly opened I got like $200. That seems to be the average $150-$200 for what they go for. But some want like $400-$600 for them on eBay and Amazon. I checked every shop also before, and many obscure shops but no one has them in stock, even though the webpage says they do they do not. Many of them removed a lot of books also because of me because I checked first before buying lol. I would not pay that much though but I have paid that for bigger sets like Apocalypse a few times. Need to hang on to them from now on lol. I hate when books go OOP they should always be available. This set needs to be reprinted. If they were reprinted Penguin would have them, and they have been out of stock there for a long time and still are. Their stock level is correct and up to date as I order from all the time as one of their best customers since 2003. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1263
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Books of Wonder volume 1 and 2 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL