The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn 2.0 vs Neat Freak vs Bill Test vs Jay Noblezada etc. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
andrew124C41
View Profile
New user
Somewhere near Washington, DC
45 Posts

Profile of andrew124C41
Does anyone know the difference between Extreme Burn 2.0 and Extreme Bur 2.0 Locked and Loaded?
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
I use this as a quick opener I also used Hundy 500 for quite some time then switched to Extreme Burn 2.0. It works better for me!
I really have nothing new to say, however when I do it is something to hear or read about!
pointprime
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of pointprime
I prefer Extreme Burn 2.0

I use it to change Mexican Pesos into American Dollars. Works well and the color change is nice too.

Here is my routine:

https://twitter.com/burnt_wick/status/804855777462800384
Magikgym
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Bill switch....changing one dollar bill into a 20 dollar bill and back without a TT. Also extreme burn 2.0.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2591 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I wanted to really like extreme burn 2, but I noticed that not long after carrying it in my wallet, that the gimmicks imprint started to show through the bill. I wasn't able to figure out how to carry it in my wallet without that happening, so I went back to Hundy 500 which has served me well over the years. The only hard thing about a lot of these is finding $100 bills that match in color to $1. Takes a few trips to different banks to get what you need, but well worth it!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2078 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
The gimmick does show through although I believe there are thinner gimmicks with EB 2. Doesn’t diminish the effect for me. You use what your comfortable with.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn 2.0 vs Neat Freak vs Bill Test vs Jay Noblezada etc. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL