The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » RedDevil - a new release (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
583 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
Order placed Smile

I'm fairly confident I understand the core mechanics of this - but I wouldn't have come up with this on my own if RedDevil hadn't turned my mind onto thinking along these lines.

Besides supporting "one of the good guys" in the community I'm also certain that there will be some clever refinements to the method I'm speculating.

Looking forward to this.

Best,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2017, matthewmello wrote:
Finally had a chance to read through this and ***...I'm in love! I always try to keep things simple, and this is as easy as it gets for the strength of the effect. I was fooled, and thankfully I was fooled by a bold and very deceptive ploy! A ton of powerful mindreading will be possible with this simple technique. The best part is that all of the work is over in the first ten seconds. The spectator has barely done ANYTHING and yet you'll suddenly have a wealth of information available to you. I really can't wait to play around with this concept. Brilliant work, RedDevil.

Thank you, Matt. Coming from a creator I highly admire, this means a lot. The response to this has been huge, bigger than anything I have ever experienced with my previous releases. Thanks to all of you for having faith in this!

The release of the book is going to be very, very soon, so if anyone still wants to get in on the special pre-sale price, head over this evening to http://reddevilmentalism.blogspot.com

If anyone chooses to wait until the release, I will let everyone know when it is ready, and the regular price after the pre-sale will be $35. If anyone has questions, just PM me or email me.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Got my order in. Can't wait..
Todd
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Just watched the video [trailer]

The method is sooooooo obvious

This is not going to fool any laymen

Just watch carefully as RedDevil turns back around and is about to reveal what the spec picked… and you can see how it’s all done. Look carefully and you will notice his accomplice… who has been watching the spec and what she did the whole time RD back was turned… his accomplice, just happens to walk past facing [probably whispering] to RD… It’s the cat.

So with this down load do you get the gimmicked cat [?] or just the instructions to make one of your own [?]

I hate arts and crafts – but I fear, being in the UK, having to wait 6 months for the cat to pass quarantine is a deal breaker for me
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of jcroop
My order's in. We'ere getting close!
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
I bought this early for a very simple and practical reason. I have his previous works. I know Robert as well. He is the real deal and very generous. His work is so well thought out and the supplements are most worth it, also. Operation Gemini remains the definitive work of it's kind.
John
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
583 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
I mentioned this earlier - but my experience with RedDevil's previous releases have been excellent, and I'm confident this will be no different!

Best,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
The PDF includes full instructions, this works with any cat as long as it loves you, or at the very least relies on you for food. If you want to go 100% sure fire then go with the advanced handling that uses a dog. This version does require more effort as there are sallies and stick throwing involved but the payoff is worth it because it will be far more reliable. Don't make the mistake I made when RedDevil sent me the PDF, a puppy is a cheaper option but you will get many billets chewed up and when the envelope with the $100 gets chewed up a few times you will realise that the cheap option is a false economy.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Ok. RedDevil. I bought it because I have not self control. I must own nice things.
If you're on his email list, the reason for this post should be clear.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I have a hamster will that work?
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
It's not written for a hamster

that doesn't mean if you tweak it, it won't work

I'm thinking of buying this - but am worried as I only have a Goldfish

Can the work be done in 3 seconds [?] as otherwise I fear my accomplice will just look at me blankly
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2017, The Duster wrote:

that doesn't mean if you tweak it, it won't work

That is tweak the script, not the poor hamster
Johnsypoppins
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Johnsypoppins
Hit the pay button as soon as it was available for pre-order, have never been disappointed by RedDevil, and this looks and sounds great.

Can't wait Smile
mtgoldstein
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, TX
325 Posts

Profile of mtgoldstein
I had been waiting and waiting for the preorder email notification to purchase this. Why? Because RedDevil consistently puts out some of the most devious well thought out and intelligent material I have had the pleasure to read. I come back to his work time and time again. I wish this were a limited offer but for hat would be selfish. I know his material will be widely applicable and am eager for the finished product.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
I'm a big fan of everything that Red Devil puts out and with this being such a flexible tool, I had no reservations about adding his latest to my toolbox!

Looking forward to it!

Adam
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
My order is in! I must say, I remain a bit skeptical... but it certainly looks incredible, and the advance buzz from people I respect has me super curious!! Can't wait to see it!

Seth
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of jcroop
OK, RedDevil shared a second performance video with me. Even more disturbing to the mind.....
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Based upon what he has done in the past, how can anyone go wrong by trusting in him and going for this Smile And I am very familiar with his things form the past!

David
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Well, with all the knowledgable folks this has fooled, it seems we have something really interesting here. I am excited to check it out and put it to use. I almost never pre-order anything, but I pulled the trigger on this today...
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
The reason I purchased the book is because I am looking for something clean ,and at a moments notice. So far this fits the bill. I bought this without even seeing a demo!-not something I ever do but I did because of Red Devils great track record.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » RedDevil - a new release (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL