The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Has Abbott's Been Sold? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1641 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
A friend told me in a Telephone conversation yesterday that an announcement was made the last night of Abbott's Get-Together that Abbott's has been sold. I am NOT trying to add to this rumor. I'm just curious as to whether any of you have heard about this, and if so, would you be able to shed more light on this situation?

Thank you.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1393 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I was told it is true.

Ron
Dan Ford
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
It is true, and I missed you this year at Abbott's, Rainboguy!
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
It is being sold in 2018 to Derek Kennedy, owner of Magic etc, a brick-and-mortar magic store for the last 33 years, in Fort Worth, Texas.

I have it on highest authority that Abbott's will stay in Colon, Michigan, and the Get Togethers will stay there as well. Abbott's is in good hands.
The secret of deception is in making the truth sound ridiculous.
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1313 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
From what I heard, what was NOT sold was the Abbott's Magic Get-Together Convention. That was NOT part of the Derek Kennedy deal.

Gerry
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1641 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Dan Ford:

Missed seeing you too, my friend. I'm still worn out form LAST year's Get-Together!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Has Abbott's Been Sold? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL