The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Magic Café seriously needs some sort of ignore/hide option » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1726 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Way too many topics these days are hijacked by magic dealers and authors who don't contribute absolutely anything to the topics or discussions at hand other than they try to forcefully push their own product to people or marked that this and that product ia also available at their magic store. Some sort of option to block these accounts would be wonderful!!!
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Manager
Northern California - United States
4629 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
korttihai_82,

Thank you for taking the time to post your concern. Smile

As you know, the Café is a very large community with posts being made 24 hours a day seven days a week - whew!

Because our volunteer staff is very small when compared to our membership it is very difficult if not impossible for us to keep up with everything.
That said, we depend in our members (such as your self) to help us in this never ending task. Pointing out a possible problem is the first step and you have done so - Thank you. Smile

I will certainly mention your suggestion to our tech folks and see what solution (if any) they may come up with.

In the meantime, should you notice anyone violating any of our Café rules or policies you can be a big help by using the REPORT THIS POST link which appears on all postings made on this website. This will flag the post and bring the possible offender to our attention.

Thanks again for your continued support! Smile

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Magic Café seriously needs some sort of ignore/hide option » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL