The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hugo Shelly 2017 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Hi,

Anyone care to share info regarding Hugo Shelly 2017 releases? I’ve just checked his website and threre are no updated products listed.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
He has released (at Magic Live) Sixth Sense 3.0. Info in the Sixth Sense thread.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Thanks J M Talbot. I also heard whispers of updates to his other tools. I’m specifically asking about In****t Pro. I’m just about to purchase, but if a new one is imminent I’ll hang on a bit longer.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Same here, I am also interested in the In****t Pro update, especially with regards to the Android application.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Hey JM, you mentioned in the other thread that Cube 3.0 was also released. Any details on that one?

Thanks!
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Sorry, I was not the one that mentioned Cube 3.0... I provided the details on Sixth Sense 3.0 (which is great by the way Smile)
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
My fault! That was someone else. Sorry about that. Hopefully someone can share details on iCube 3.0 as well. thx
seededbap
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of seededbap
I received Sixth Sense 3.0 a couple of weeks ago and it’s amazingly good!

Has anyone heard any updates yet on other products?
Owen
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Owen
For those of us who missed magic live, I Just got an email from Hugo confirming Sixth Sense 3.0 for December. I'm anxiously waiting
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
How do I get subscribed to Hugo Shelley's email list?
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of mentalism addict
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2017, Psy wrote:
How do I get subscribed to Hugo Shelley's email list?
anyone?
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Yepski
Beats me... in the past I have purchased products from his website and communicated with him via email; I didn’t get a notification. When you figure it out let us know.
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Thanks I will let you guys know you do the same
waldorfcartoons
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of waldorfcartoons
I don’t get areply when I email hugo and alakazam in uk tell me that they have no information about when icube or sixth sense stock will available.
Just wondering if he is a supplier I want to buy from!
Kobra
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Kobra
I also messaged Hugo by email and PM to no avail, suspect he's still on holiday or rather busy.

I would be keen to hear sixth sense news.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
He is very busy at the moment prepping for the new releases. He is also in a competition having to do with space engineering I believe. So yes, at the moment, he is behind on emails. However, the SS3.0 should be out within the next month or so. It is worth the wait Smile

Best,
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Nothing yet?
coops
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of coops
I wonder why people are surprised by the lack of response from Hugo, his customer service has always been very poor. I was offered the chance to order and pay for a 3.0 at Magic Live in August, I declined the chance as I knew I'd have a problem getting it.
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

I don't think that's fear to say I got my 3.0 right away and all-though it did take a week to answer my email he apologized and was very nice
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
I sent a couple of emails to Hugo but there hasnt been any response. Any news?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hugo Shelly 2017 (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL