The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Finally joined after years of lurking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrEmagic
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of MrEmagic
Hi there,

I'm a 21 year old magician from Belgium. I have been reading the Café forums for quite some years now but it only now occured to me that I could use my university email address to finally sign up! My main interest is close-up magic, and I have recently gotten into stacked deck work. I don't perform as much as I used to in my teens, but I do use magic now and then to to get rid of the tension and to meet other people. My greatest achievment with magic was performing an effect that ended up getting me an internship in Belgium's biggest independent law firm. Anyways, the main reason for finally joining is so that I can post questions about effects and books that I'd like to buy but am still on the fence about.

That's about it for now, I hope you have a nice day!
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Wilkommen, bienvenu, welcome (select one!) hee hee --to our motley crew!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome MrEmagic,

We share a couple of interests.

Glad you were able to join.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Finally joined after years of lurking (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL