The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Is there a way to hide forums? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
My apologies if this has been asked, I did a search and didn't find it and also don't see a way to do it. While I appreciate the vast array of forums on the Café to discuss just about anything in magic, there are only a few of the forums that I actually frequent. I was wondering if there is a way to hide forums that I don't regularly check out or maybe a way to favorite the ones I do to the top or something to make it easier to navigate. If there isn't something like that in place would it be possible to do? Thanks for your time and consideration.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
This might help. At the top of the index page, under the logo it says "Welcome to the MagicCafe". Click on that and all of the forums are reduced to just titles. I see you post in Spooky so after you reduce the forums, scroll down to The Cellar. Click on that and you'll see the spooky forum. Click on that and you'll see all the topics in spooky.

When you're finished, if you want to go to another forum, say Penny, scroll up or down to the attic. Click on that and only the attic will be visible. When you're finished, click on the Logo at the top of the page and everything goes back to normal. It's few more key strokes but it's the best we have right now
Where the magic begins
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
That's very helpful, didn't realize that was an option. Much less scrolling that way. Thanks for your help.
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
Ive been on the Café for over a decade and didn't know this. Awesome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Is there a way to hide forums? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL