The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Axtell Tucker Turtle full body vent style (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Brand New, never used, Huge Discount off retail. Beautiful work by my friend Steve...it's just that my plans have changed drastically and he's too fantastic to just sit in a plastic bag in the closet...so if you are interested please PM me. I cleared my selling it with Steve so he won't be mad if you get it!! We'll all be happy to see the little guy working as he should!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I forgot to mention I MIGHT change my mind and reserve that right...it might happen at any moment...it IS a vent figure and may hold undue influence over me (You've seen the movies)...The Magic Café unlike other social media does not allow editing or deletion and all posts sem to be in stone for all eternity...so...there ya go...Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Also I have a Wanlu Duck at a HUGE discount. Ask.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Turtle spoken for. Smile
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
Lets see if the Young Lady on "America got Talent" tonight comes up OK - she's got good control, patter, character(S) - If I wasnt 80 I'd be jealous - If you can vote -do so-( Idont know her or the family- she's just GOOD) there was one other Vent. that DID win a couple years ago.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
SHE WON THE $1000,000. and a Las Vegas Show. 3rd Vent to do so. Aren't we great L-O-L ???
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Axtell Tucker Turtle full body vent style (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL