The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Minnesota Vikings 2017 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Apparently Mike has lost his fake interest in football. Maybe he will Google another stat to fake interest more, we will see.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2017, imgic wrote:
The Packers will win the Division again...

Do you wish to revise this statement?

I'm sitting at the New Orleans aorport waiting to take off. Went to see Bears lose yesterday. It was tough. They didn't necessarily play a bad game. At least I get to see my family so that is cool.

Funny thing during the game Barth misses that field goal and the Bears fans, of which there were a shocking amount, really turned. Glennon obviously was standing on the sidelines and someone just screams "you suck Glennon ". I'm sitting thinking to myself that it seemed pretty random. Poor guy hasn't taken a snap in 4 weeks or something like that and how is anything happening on that field his fault? Gotta love super fans.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24009 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2017, RNK wrote:
Lol! Well we will definitely see what the Lions can do to the Steelers on October 29th at 8:30pm...............

I hope you did not miss that game. Did you see what the Lions did to the Steelers? The Lions made them play twice as hard, maybe three times as hard. Now that is what I was talking about earlier. If it was not for the Lions, the Steelers would not have had to play as tough. You thought I was joking at first didn't you? See, told you.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Where exactly in the score is making them play twice as hard?

The idea that a professional diurnal team doesn't part at 100% knowingly is silly. To try to quantify it is ridiculous.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4297 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2017, Dynamike wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2017, RNK wrote:
Lol! Well we will definitely see what the Lions can do to the Steelers on October 29th at 8:30pm...............

I hope you did not miss that game. Did you see what the Lions did to the Steelers? The Lions made them play twice as hard, maybe three times as hard. Now that is what I was talking about earlier. If it was not for the Lions, the Steelers would not have had to play as tough. You thought I was joking at first didn't you? See, told you.

Ummm......Mike, Mike, Mike......Your a funny guy...What is important is the final score. And well, we know what that was. I would hardly call a team that has a 3-4 record a team that is BACK. I might say they are a team that is BACK TRACKING, LOL!!!!!!!!

When you have a team that is stopped 5 TIMES from the 1 yard line you have a team that has some troubles. And on the other side you have a team that has a hungry and vicious Defense like the Steelers. Good teams find a way to win.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24009 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
It ain't over until it's over. Lions are playing the Packers next.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What is your prediction for the game?

As of today the odds are Lions will win, the Packers will cover and bet the under at 43.

I am not a Packers fan but they do seem to find ways to win. It will be interesting to watch.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I guess the Lions got creamed by the Vikings.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24009 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2017, Dannydoyle wrote:
I bet they still end up sub .500 for the season.

Quote:
On Sep 12, 2017, Dynamike wrote:
Okay, bet.

Who won the bet about the Lions?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I look forward to seeing them in the playoffs.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3501 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Back on topic: I look forward to seeing the Vikings in the playoffs.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So do I. They have a legit shot at it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3501 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
And it's been a long time coming.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
If it is not the Eagles I'd like to see them win.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5494 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2018, S2000magician wrote:
Back on topic: I look forward to seeing the Vikings in the playoffs.

Same here. I'm looking forward to some good football.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Man how time flies. I still owe Bill dinner from baseball season!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3501 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2018, Dannydoyle wrote:
I still owe Bill dinner from baseball season!

That's OK: I'm still hungry.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24009 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Somebody owes me a dinner too. I'm not even hungry. Make the BBQ Ribs well done.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5494 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Go Vikes!
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2573 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
I like Minn, but I like my Saints better and if all goes well they will rule today.

Tom
A habit is a habit until you realize you doing it, then it is a choice.

The NEW Daycare Magician Book
https://www.amazekids.com/magic-downloads/childrens-magic-ebooks/the-daycare-magician/

www.tomboleware.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Minnesota Vikings 2017 (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL