The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Illusion Handkerchief?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindacrossrhino
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of mindacrossrhino
Hi all

Found this on my travels: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tenyo-Party-Pa......22963793

I have not seen this before but note it appears to be a Tenyo product dated 2017. Does anyone know if this is a genuine Tenyo item, and if so do they know anything about it (doesn't seem to be listed on the official website)?

Many thanks
Simon
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of xl18
Yes it is a Tenyo item. It is one of four "Party Party" magic tricks that Tenyo released in Japan last year.
You can see a video of it on their Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/tenyomagic/videos/
mindacrossrhino
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of mindacrossrhino
Brilliant, many thanks for confirming, these had completely passed me by.

I assume that these are only available in Japan/Japanese packaging?

Watched all 4 videos and have to say I think this one was the pick of the bunch, I actually really liked it, especially how the paper opens at the end to potentially reveal a message (I assume I could substitute your own message here quite easily).
gariduc
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of gariduc
Simon,

I recently received from SEO Magic the Illusion Handkerchief and opted for the `Enhanced Set`. I love silk magic and have no regrets in purchasing this item. There are several effects in the DVD that I am sure you will like.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Illusion Handkerchief?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL