The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nobrainer - The Complete Solo Prediction System by Bill Abbott (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
375 Posts

Profile of TimonK
This currently shows as sold out on Bill's website. Was it a Limited release or will it be back in stock?

Looks like Mr. Abbott created a great tool here by the way Smile

Best,

T.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I really hope this stays limited... but probably not.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
It will be back in stock mid/late november
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
I can only second the excellent reviews and I am very happy to have the pro package as it has everything you need for your next several shows and the versatility of this concept really allows you to

be creative and make it your own. And no electronics that might break on you at the most crucial moments lol ... Thank you Bill for releasing another winner !
hnegash
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of hnegash
Does anyone have any full, unedited performance videos of this product?

Regards,

Henok
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Sure, when you buy the product.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Thanks for the reviews everyone. Do both packages come with both the Smart A and Celebrity Smart A decks and DVD's as BMW said? That's a pretty nice bonus and helps makes the price look better for those packages.

This is definitely going on my list to buy soon.
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Hi
I close my show with Cody's comedy confab using unbelievalope that I hand out at the beginning. The prep is quite long for me because of the letter (I use different text depending on my client).
I am very happy with it but I find a lot of pros with Bill's offering here. Size of the prediction is definitely a plus. So my question to those who own this would be, how long is the reset?

Thanks
Patrick
Gordon Astley
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Gordon Astley
Anyone selling this in the UK ?
Gordon Astley
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott Magic
We are taking orders this week for a small batch of Nobrainers to be shipped before the Christmas holidays. The waiting list for this batch is quite long but we have room for a few extra orders. PLEASE send a message to my managing director Rebecca to let her know you are interested and she will make sure there is one available to you. Connect with her at sales@billabbottmagic.com
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Quick update on Nobrainer with reviews and access to the limited batch happening right now plus the Five Card Mini-Box is coming VERY soon...

http://bit.ly/2zMK5Qt
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

We are just past the halfway mark to being sold out of this batch of Nobrainers.
No new packages will be available until the New Year. If you're interested act now to avoid disappointment.
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Sounds interesting.
How much information in the prediction can be real time, genuinely free information discovered throughout the performance as opposed to forced?
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

That's dependent on the performers choices but approximately a third to a quarter of the info on the prediction can be a real-time information revelation in the sealed prediction.
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
For smaller shows can you use a smaller piece of paper and hence use a larger percentage of real time info?
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

I would imagine you would want to use a smaller envelope, so the amount of info would be approximately the same. The purpose of Nobrainer is to create the largest manageable prediction size to play for large audiences. If you want a prediction with more real time info revelations for small audience sizes I would suggest going for a more traditional Confabulation that plays well for small groups. The mix of methods is what makes Nobrainer stronger than most prediction 'systems' and one of the only ones that is practical and designed for a solo performer.
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
What Bill said - also, if you want a good solo performer routine for a more standard confabulation, I would highly recommend checking out Cody Fisher's Comedy Confabulation (the pro version is especially superb!). For more close-up or possibly parlor-ish, there is the Chris Funk One Dollar Mystery which I would say is very similar to Cody's. The things that are unique to Nobrainer, imo, for a solo performer prediction effect are the size of the prediction (this is HUGE, btw - it means people can read the prediction themselves, and not rely on an audience member for confirmation of what is written - this is theatrically a huge difference in reaction), the mix of methods involved (which helps to cancel each other out), and the general versatility of the effect (this is very flexible and can be presented in SO many ways).
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Cody fishers comedy confabulation is included in this right?
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Ed, Cody has re-worked his Comedy Confabulation to use with the Nobrainer methodology, yes.
We have one left for sale in this batch. The next batch will be made available in the new year.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
The “practicality” and largeness of the prediction (a poster on an easel) are what make this version special.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nobrainer - The Complete Solo Prediction System by Bill Abbott (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL