The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Genii renewal question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
3893 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I cannot seem to find this info on my account but I am wondering if Genii digital subscription is one of those "automatic renewal" things. I subscribed last year in Oct or Nov for the digital only (and took advantage of the Card College DVDs they had then for a great price with subscription). I do not want to "auto renew" at this time so I am wondering if I have to contact them to cancel at the end of my year or if it automatically will cancel itself without me having to do anything on my end.

I have every intention of re-subscribing (probably early next year - Jan, Feb) and getting the Vernon book they are now offering for an extra $25 + shipping. (or, seeing if anything new pops up before then). I just need the time to put back the money for the next years subscription and bonus item. Also, I hope they get the whole "Magic Magazine" archive to finally work in addition. The Genii alone is totally worth the price but the Magics would be a great addition to the digital sub.

So, if anyone knows for sure if it is auto re-new and I need to make a call, please let me know (as well as if you know for sure it is not an auto renew.

Thanks.
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2283 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Call the Genii office at 301-452-0096

or email genii@geniimagazine.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
3893 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I called the other day (finally) and they do not auto-renew unless YOU set it up that way thru your card or PayPal. If you did, you should also get a message before it comes out thru PayPal. <— I am posting the answer to my own question in case anyone else was wondering or gets this in a future search.
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Genii renewal question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL