The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » GOLDEN is Back! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Hey all,

I'm happy to announce that I am re-releasing GOLDEN to the mentalism community once again. Just one thing... There are only 25 units available for purchase and once they're gone, I have no near term plans to re-stock.

What exactly is GOLDEN? Well, if you want to learn that along with a ton of reviews and routine descriptions, just visit the original GOLDEN thread here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

You can also visit my website to learn more and purchase:

http://www.fxbyrobb.com/products

Of GOLDEN, Marc Salem says "Don't leave home without it!". Jan Forster said "Get it as long as it's available." And it won't be available for long. It's just to hard to get it manufactured. Not saying it will NEVER be available again, but it could be a long, long wait as I am more focused on performing mentalism than creating mentalism products.

I have several new routines that I will be offering past and new purchasers.

Thanks for your consideration!
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Down to 21 units. Thanks to new GOLDEN customers and users! Get yours while you can. Including a few new routines and handlings.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Down to 19.

And here's a question... Why are well over 50% of GOLDEN orders from overseas? It's held true ever since it was first release. Strange to me.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Are you shipping to Australia now Rob?
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2017, takeachance wrote:
Are you shipping to Australia now Rob?

Yes, shipping to Australia. I think it's $15 shipping though.

Robb
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Fantastic
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1130 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Hey Rob,

Been waiting for this to come around again, order sent Smile
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Thanks, Al. Your order is on its way!
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Yepski
Yepski
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Uh, ok..
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Yepski
Sorry, User error, I am new to the forum. In the Golden: A Powerful New Tool thread Jan Forster said that this product would work well with certain PM products. By PM I assume he means Promystic, is that an accurate assumption? If yes, any idea which PM products he may have been referencing? I currently work with Inside Out and Evolution 2.0; I am trying to determine how or if this product might be a good fit for parts of my act. I trust the positive reviews of Golden, but not knowing what I am buying is a new experience for me.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Yepski, while GOLDEN might work well with a particular PM product, myself I don't think it's reliable enough in practice and wouldn't recommend it. I have tried hard to protect the secret of GOLDEN and that unfortunately means a rather vague description. But also look at it this way: you'll be getting something that is truly "underground" and unique, not directed at the magic mass market. I have yet to hear from a single person of close to 100 that was not completely happy with GOLDEN... It really is a unique item and lends itself to so many different presentations from the simple to the complex.

Thanks everyone who has ordered this re-release. Down to about 15 units. They're going much faster than I anticipated but I will be setting a few aside for some who have expressed prolonged interest.
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Ordered Mine.
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2017, Kuroth wrote:
Ordered Mine.

Thanks! Will get it out early tomorrow.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Thanks to everyone who has ordered... Unfortunately, PayPal will not currently let me add tracking info for the orders, so you may not receive a shipment notification, but rest assured, all orders ship within 24 hours (or 48 on weekends). Hopefully they'll fix the problem soon.
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Yepski
Ordered Mine, but I did not see where to add shipping details/comments when processing my order. I will PM you with delayed shipping date request. Thanks in advance
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Received mine.. Very cool and interesting. I know I will use it..

Thanks!
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Thanks, Koruth !
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Oh, down to 12 units left. Don't hesitate if you're on the fence, I don't think they will last much longer.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Down to the last 10... And at least one of those I'm setting aside for someone... and maybe taking a few to MindVention. In other words, don't wait too long.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » GOLDEN is Back! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL