The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Little Box of Spirits (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
Sold out again. This thing is really incredible. Worth every bit of the asking price. So much in such a small space.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
BizarreRich
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of BizarreRich
I managed to get one this time and I am so glad that I did. It really is a great little prop that comes with a chilling routine.
balzar
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of balzar
Does anyone know if these will be offered again some time in the future?
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2018, balzar wrote:
Does anyone know if these will be offered again some time in the future?

Contact Vic, he has a hot line straight to the creating spirits 😉
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
674 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Yes, Balzar, we will continue to make these for the next year or so at least. Due to the time it takes to make them as well as other product commitments (several new items in the works at the moment as well as Artifactum Altar builds) I am only doing small runs of several at a time for now. But it is still a viable product.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
balzar
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of balzar
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2018, Bedford wrote:
Yes, Balzar, we will continue to make these for the next year or so at least. Due to the time it takes to make them as well as other product commitments (several new items in the works at the moment as well as Artifactum Altar builds) I am only doing small runs of several at a time for now. But it is still a viable product.

Thank you Bedford. That is excellent news. Perhaps the hiatus will allow me to save up for the next batch.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
FYI this is back in stock at Gemini

https://www.geminiartifacts.com/collecti......-spirits
Damian1031
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Damian1031
Anyone have one they would like to sell? PM if so. Thanks
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
I have one of these for sale in the tricks and effects section here https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=76
Thanks,
Simon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Little Box of Spirits (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL