The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spectator cuts to their thought of card by Tarik Flash (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Gary1976
View Profile
New user
Spain
25 Posts

Profile of Gary1976
Tarik, please add me to your list too. Thanks!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Will do thank you everyone regards Tarik 🙂
IpswichRich
View Profile
New user
MA
24 Posts

Profile of IpswichRich
Tarik, your 'Just A Thought' has attracted a lot of attention. Please count me in for the wait list.
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Tarik please add me as well this sounds much better than 52-1 deck
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Interesting thread
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Everyone is added for certain best wishes Tarik 🙂 Ps I will post an update in around a weeks time as I am in the process of getting some decks printed earlier due to the interest .
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2017, cardbiker wrote:
Interesting thread

LOL!!! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
Tarik ...Would you Please add me to this list.
Peace
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Absolutely Eric best wishes Tarik 🙂
matrix55
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of matrix55
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2017, STEVEMCCOY wrote:
I bought the 52-1 deck so l'll let you all know what I think when I get it,,,,from
penguin.

I did the same thing....been having a blast with the Fox/Penn release. A very fooling routine indeed. So I'm very interested in Tarik's release which seems much more stream lined....completely different methodology...can't wait but I guess I'll have to!..
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2017, cardbiker wrote:
Interesting thread

Not your fault though Tarik, you seem like a nice guy compelled to reply lol
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2017, matrix55 wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2017, STEVEMCCOY wrote:
I bought the 52-1 deck so l'll let you all know what I think when I get it,,,,from
penguin.

I did the same thing....been having a blast with the Fox/Penn release. A very fooling routine indeed. So I'm very interested in Tarik's release which seems much more stream lined....completely different methodology...can't wait but I guess I'll have to!..

Looking forward to it too.
Silverstar
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Silverstar
There is slot of interest in this I hope Tarik can get some of these to us on his list prior to Blackpool.As with others, I cannot wait for this one.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
To Silverstar and everyone else who has kindly showed an interest in my take on the thought of card plot . I am trying to get a print run of 30 decks made up as soon as I can and am currently awaiting a deck custom printed to check the quality before they run off the whole 30 . These will be sold direct by me but then more than likely the rest will be sold by the dealer I am working with at Blackpool with their packaging and DVD tutorial but obviously my name on the product . This first 30 if it comes off ie if the printing is great quality will be sold with only printed instructions and possibly a short YouTube tutorial by myself . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
The0mas
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of The0mas
The 52 to 1 deck sounds amazing, but this even more... I can't wait to see it!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
4 pages of 'add me to the list' WTF? Smile
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
This looks nice. I have only one question, if Tarik wouldn't mind. Someone has asked it but didn't get an answer. The question was : should the spectators look at the spread and quickly think of one (without staring at those cards) as is the case with 52/1 ? Thanks in advance.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
How does it work please?
I've asked to be banned
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
To mh1001 I have answered this question earlier in the thread when I said it plays exactly the same as 52/1 but uses all 54 cards and is gimmicked in 3 ways and does not use any br..th.r c.im.s . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
The post of the guy just below was very displeasing. As usual from him...
I dislike the Café due to people like him.

Anyway, Tarik, I wasn't sure if the question has been really answered or not, since you've said it works the same as 52/1. For me it was kind of a yes, but not quite sure. A friend purchased 52/1 and showed me how that works. I understand why people like it, although that's not for me. I'm curious about your deck, as you say it plays like 52/1 but better. At least, I know that it can allow the spectator to cut at his thought of card with a very high % of success (I assume what you said was correct), which isn't the case with 52/1.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spectator cuts to their thought of card by Tarik Flash (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL