The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spectator cuts to their thought of card by Tarik Flash (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thank you guys Tarik 🙂
Silverstar
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Silverstar
Really good news Tarik
charliemagic
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
Tarik,
What becomes of the long list of members who indicated they want to purchase it?
Will Mark use it to offer it to those on the list?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi charliemagic that is the list of 100 people that I am going to hopefully sell the effect to as per Marks contractual agreement with me . Less the 5 or so freebies I am giving to Café members regards Tarik 🙂
The0mas
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of The0mas
I was hoping for a bicycle deck as was said at the beginning... is there a chance to get a bicycle version instead of the phoenix one? this would really make the difference for me in deciding whether to purchase it or not
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Or can it be modified into a bicycle card?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
TheBentos
View Profile
Loyal user
Grim North
246 Posts

Profile of TheBentos
Personally, I’m glad it’s being produced on Phoenix decks.

I frequently use double deckers, or Hugo Shelley’s Insight.
Phoenix are are also my preferred marked deck.
I have never had someone mention the difference between them and bikes.

I say well done for having the confidence to having them produced in Phoenix cards.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I am happy with the Phoenix option but as you point out my original version is on bikes that I made and showed Mark Mason . However to do with part of the printing it cannot be mass produced on bikes something to do with the printing and their rules for bike back cards where as Phoenix it is permitted and the preferred deck of choice for lots of JB magic effects these days . Of course I hand made my deck originally on bikes so although not impossible would take you a lot of time and effort as it did me at first . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Looking forward to this version!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi everyone as this effect is now owned by Mark Mason with obviously my name on it I am hoping that this thread is now taken down until Marks full advert comes out in due course . I have decided to give 10 of these away for free when I receive them from Mark and like I said all those 10 and the other 90 I am free to sell under contract from JB magic and those 90 will be sold at Marks retail price once confirmed with free world wide shipping and they will include at least one extra handling from myself added to Marks brilliant package . I have a list of all those who showed an interest from private pms and also from this thread but can all those people who actually want one direct from me which I am hopeful will be before the Blackpool release but definately no later please private pm me on here as this thread should disappear in the next 2 days and will reappear nearer February 2018 with Marks rights and his full description . If you don’t pm me I have the list anyway and I will of course ask you if you want one direct from me . The demand has been so high though a pm would be appreciated if you 100% want one from myself . Of course it’s now Marks effect so I respect you wait for the reviews after Blackpool or buy from Mark direct at Blackpool as that is the reason I sold it to him . However I want to make sure my 100 go to the people who have supported this thread which Colin started without any knowledge initially of me at all as I don’t know the guy . Thanks to everyone again for their support Tarik 🙂
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Looking forward to hearing more about this in the future Tarik.

Madison
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thank you Madison best wishes Tarik 🙂
nomishoi
View Profile
New user
Singapore
12 Posts

Profile of nomishoi
Hi Tarik,
Good day to you.
Try sending you a PM but an error reflected
"Out of space".

I am a little late on this. I hope I still
qualify for the exclusive 100 Pre-Orders.

Wishing You great success in this Project.

Cheers!
Simon.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi everyone this is my last post on this as the thread is still live as I cannot get it removed as I didn't start it and the originator Colin hasn't taken it down as of yet . I have a long list from pms and also some from this thread and now some private emails directly to myself to buy one of my 100 on its release with my alternative handling added which includes extra gimmicks . Can anyone who wants one direct from me please kindly email me direct at gazmagic@btinternet.com
Like I say I have a list but my pm box keeps getting full so an email will be better from now on to keep everyone interested fully updated . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
beave
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of beave
The 52 to 1 deck I bought is bicycle yet Tarik says they will be Phoenix decks. Is the one I bought a knock off
beave
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of beave
The package on my 52 to 1 deck says by Wayne Fox and David Penn
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Dec 19, 2017, beave wrote:
The 52 to 1 deck I bought is bicycle yet Tarik says they will be Phoenix decks. Is the one I bought a knock off

Are you kidding?
Recoplon
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Recoplon
Beave, you are mixing up two different products. The "52 to 1 deck" is a product by Wayne Fox and David Penn available in Bicycle cards.

This thread is about an still unreleased product named "Just a Thought" by Tarik Flask. Similar effect but different method it seems.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi Beave yes Recopion is correct my effect achieves the same result using a completely different method . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
beave
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of beave
Reignofsound why would I be kidding?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spectator cuts to their thought of card by Tarik Flash (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL