The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The Famous Two Coin Trick - Triple Threat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

**Roper**
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
179 Posts

Profile of **Roper**
Hi,

I was working on learning this effect in the Troy Hooser manuscript that came with my Todd Lassen triple threat coin. I have a clear understanding of most of the moves; however, I'm confused on the reverse count sequence described on page 34 (eighth paragraphs down).

Is there anyone reading this that performs this effect? If so could you clarify what's this reverse count is supposed to look like? Feel free to PM me.

Regards,

Charles
elainevblaine
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of elainevblaine
I was thinking about this routine in a miserly way. Instead of pocketing the coins, I would always place them in spec hand as the pesky coins are disposed of. That seems way more magical, in that the spec is collecting the coins, rather than them disappearing into pocket oblivion. It also eliminates the possibility that the same coins are being reproduced. So I got to thinking, since Mr. Roper brought this great piece back into memory, you could use the same basic structure of the routine to produce as many normal coins as you want, and end clean whenever you wanted.

After disposal of the first 3 real coins, you could grab another load somewhere and off you go again. It might get boring, but maybe the plot could go from the pesky 3rd coin after the first round, to just a bunch of coins appearing rapidly from everywhere. Even a full on real miser's if you spring for a grand worth of silver dollars, or have the TT made to match cheap coins, ha.

Just a thought.
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of magojose|
Wich are the effects described on those lecture notes? I have the book on TT, but never saw the notes neither the index of them.
According with Lassen, the book has the same content than the notes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The Famous Two Coin Trick - Triple Threat (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL