The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Delayed Consequences & The Real You (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1850 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Hey Jamie,

Nice job on your 2 routines "Delayed Consequences" & "The Real You" you have on your website. Can't wait for the video demo for "The Real You" but I read the pdf file and it's very good.

Tom
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
549 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Thanks Tom!
The videos for "The Real You" need to be re-shot, I had footage I recorded back in June and there was a glitch in which I lost all that I had recorded for June and July. It probably won't be a performance demo on a real crowd - but more of a "talking it thru" presentation and then an explanation.
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
549 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I re-recorded a video for "It's Your Choice-The Real You" and I'll post it soon - thanks for the patience.
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1850 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Nicely done Jamie.

Thanks for the additional information on the "outs" on the video. I like the idea of having about 5 different sodas instead of just 3 because it makes it seem more like I was thinking just as the spectator. With just 3 it could possibly seem as if it was just a lucky guess. Like you said, you just have to remember all the "outs".

Tom
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
549 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Correct!
There are many possibilities - It's up to your imagination.
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
Joeni
View Profile
New user
Black Forest Area, Germany
18 Posts

Profile of Joeni
Where can these videos be viewed? Are they online for public viewers?
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
549 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Joeni,

The videos are available at jamiedoyle.com under the VOICE tab. You need the password, which is made available in the print version of the FCM VOICE Magazine.
If you're not a member, consider it as this is one of the perks I offer to current members.
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I went right out and put it together as soon as I read it in "The Voice". Great routine, love the message and it fits in perfect with my gospel routine. I also shared it with our Los Angeles chapter, although I was not really prepared with polished presentation but I wanted to share and show how it looked and encourage anyone else to consider it.
Well done and thanks for sharing it.

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
549 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Hey Glen,
Thanks for the kind words. Glad it's working for you Smile I write these things for my own children's ministry setting.
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Delayed Consequences & The Real You (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL