The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Ohio Fellowship of Christian Magicians Conference (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Well it's time to mark your calendars for our next exciting conference. March 9th & 10th 2018 in Columbus Ohio. Our featured guest who will be dealers, lecturers, and performers are Jamie Doyle, Matthew Hill (Doc Haley magic), and Duane and Mary Laflin. Please set aside the time to come and learn some new effects, purchase new supplies but best of all is the great christian magic fellowship. See our face book page for the details on the conference.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
This is going to be a FUN conference! Thanks for including me this year.
Hope to see many of you Café members there!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Mark, do you have a facebook link you can post here? I think it's in line with the rules for posting since it's an FCM event.
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
I would love to purchase a video of the lecture if they plan on taping it. For those of you who will go, let me know.

Thanks.
leftytheclown
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
255 Posts

Profile of leftytheclown
What is the cost and where in Columbus will this event be?
Lefty (aka) Sterling Dare
Author: Money Menagerie
Book and DVD
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Please see our Facebook page for detailed information
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
You can see more here: https://www.facebook.com/Ohio-FCM-187829181255106/
Go to "Events" and you'll get all the relevant info Smile
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Time is getting closer, just about 4 weeks away. Have you registered yet. Come on and join in on the fun. Learn some new material, get some new props, and meet some new friends or visit with old friends. Either way it's going be a great week end of magic.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Just a little over a week now to our big GOSPEL MAGIC COLLEGE event. Looking forward to see some of our Magic Café friends there. We always have a great time come on down and enjoy the weekend end with us March 9th and 10th. You can register at the door, or there is still time to register in advance (see our Facebook page)
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
OK the conference starts tomorrow I hope you all are coming, it's going to be very educational, plus a lot of fun. New vendors, lectures, and performers lots of lectures plus a super Friday evening show, Plus a late show where anyone can share like an open mic. Walk ins are welcome come on over and register at the door. See you there !!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Ohio Fellowship of Christian Magicians Conference (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL