The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Eyes of the Gods (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Been trying to figure this one out as Mike Maxwell does on Self Working Card magic volume 1 by a1 magicmedia. Originally by John Hamilton in Pallbearers Review.If I do this as explained on video sometimes I get two or three cards that match. What I'm I missing do you have to fish for the card?
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Answer found there can be more than one hit.
magicthree
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Someone mentioned on another forum that after the second match you can ask if he seen his card yet. If the answer is no the next card dealt is their card unless you have a third match. If the answer is yes then you know the card is after the first match. The poster mentioned it was a Karl Fulves idea.
qualysoft
View Profile
New user
Presidente Prudente/SP - Brasil
82 Posts

Profile of qualysoft
I have this DVD and really like this trick and I'm curious to know the name of the principle that he uses.

Thank you!
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Believe it's the free Cut Principle or the trick that lead to the Free Cut Principle It can be found in different forms in Pallbearers Review,Steve Beams Self Working Card tricks Volume 5,Al Bakers "Number Please" also covers Audley Walsh's version,Cardfixes by Jon Racherbaumer and in Anywhere Any Place Any time By Aldo Colobinni.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Eyes of the Gods (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL