The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Penn & Teller: Fool Us Season Five (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
279 Posts

Profile of mclose
I’ve just received word that Penn & Teller: Fool Us has been renewed for a fifth season. Those interested in auditioning should contact Darren Toon at fooluscasting@gmail.com. If you have any magic-related questions that I might be able to answer, you can contact me at fuclose@gmail.com. We will record the show in Vegas during the first two weeks of March.
Maddies Ghost
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Maddies Ghost
Do you know what happened to last episode of Season 4?
Maddies Ghost
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Maddies Ghost
Okay Ive been unable to find a definitive answer to my question,seems it was pulled after Vegas shooting, for what reason no one will say.COnsidering it was all recorded long before the attack its odd.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
Fawn Grove, PA
1338 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I could think of a few reasons. P&T are well known for doing a bullet catch act. If they did it on that episode, that's a decent reason to pull the episode in the wake of a mass shooting.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
jefkve
View Profile
New user
Orange County, CA
52 Posts

Profile of jefkve
This is great news. Thanks for sharing mclose!
mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
279 Posts

Profile of mclose
I just received news from the Fool Us producers that the final episode of season four (Hanging out with Penn & Teller) will air on October 30, 2017. A lot of people have asked about this. Please spread the word.
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
457 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
Mike - it is not showing up on the TIVO schedule for the channel on which the show is broadcast for the 30th. Do you know what time slot that night it will be shown? If I know that I can set up a manual recording.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20247 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2017, Maddies Ghost wrote:
Do you know what happened to last episode of Season 4?

Mike, for some reason posted the answer here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=36

Quote:
On Oct 25, 2017, mclose wrote:
I just (like two seconds ago) received updated information from the Penn & Teller: Fool Us producers. The final episode of season four, "Hanging out with Penn & Teller," will air NOVEMBER 30, not October 30. Please update your DVR and spread the word. Thanks.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Maddies Ghost
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Maddies Ghost
Having watched the show I can see no reason why it was postponed.Im sure it had already been recorded when the Vegas tragedy happened,nothing in the show was insensitive in relation.
Was great to see Jen Kramer again she's beautiful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Penn & Teller: Fool Us Season Five (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL