The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Die box routine ideas (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24007 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2017, RayRannala wrote:
I have been doing the die box for kids for many years. I like it enough to want to include it in my adult show. I am interested in ideas for an entertaining story line. I am looking for fresh ideas that would appeal to adults with a humorous angle. Any concepts come to mind or do you know anyone performing this for adults? I would love to see their take on this classic.

Thanks in advance four your input!

Ray

Customize the die to be painted as a safe. Take a spectator’s ring and place it inside the top of the safe. Have the top of the safe connected with hinges or use the vanishing clock method. Close the top and lock it with a small padlock. Place it in the chest so it will disappear. Explain to the audience it did not work right. Tell the ring owner you will talk to them later about their ring. A few tricks later show an empty chest/container. Next, pull out the safe. Unlock the safe to show their ring is still inside.

You can tell the story smart safes are invented now. When a burglar breaks in someone’s house to steal a safe with jewelry, the safe will always return to a certain location for security.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Die box routine ideas (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL